Master Fanfiction List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master Fanfiction List

Welcome to the master list of fics. In the posts hereafter are lists of threads prepared by Gateworld members. Each thread pertains to specific genres, categories, and/or pairings. This is a large project that will hopefully continue to be a work in progress. If you don’t see your favorite pairings or topics here, feel free to start some lists of your own. When you’re ready, and have prepared a “master list” or a thread to be added to an existing master list, let a mod know so your list can be added here.

This is a closed thread. Please don’t be offended if you happen to post a response here and later discover it’s been removed. This is simply an effort to keep the thread clean and easy to navigate as we hope it will be the resource we’ve all intended.

Lots of time and effort have gone in to preparing the lists below. We hope everyone enjoys them. And, as always, submissions for each list can be made at the individual threads (and please do add fics at the thread level as the lists are managed by many different people). Happy reading!
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

SAM/JACK CENTRIC FANFICTION

Banner by Ikorni

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
    Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 18 February 2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Stargate SG-1 Fic Lists

List of Cross-Over fics between SG1 and other TV shows

List of SG-1 Non-Main Character-Centric Fics

MASTERLIST: Other Ships (Non-Sam/Jack)
      Last edited by Amara D'Angeli; 05 March 2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Stargate Atlantis Fic Lists

MASTERLIST: Atlantis Pairings

List Of Evan Lorne Fics

List of Stargate Atlantis Episode tag fic

List of Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

reserved

Comment

Thanks for this! Trying to find cabin fics on my own has proven a challenge.

Hello friends! I’m a very new but hopelessly devoted fan of SG-1. Thanks be to my awesome husband for showing me the light! I’m also a S/J shipper (duh!) who is slightly heartbroken that the series left us in the dust where Sam n Jack were concerned. I mean don’t get me wrong, I know it happened, but why couldn’t they have thrown us a bone? I can’t imagine having waited TEN years for a godforsaken kiss for crying out loud, only to be let down time and again! Not even one REAL Sam n Jack kiss (sans otherworldly influence) that they both will remember! The fact that we get to see moments of affection between pretty much every AU/time loop/AT Sam n Jack makes it even worse! Gah.

Ok... well. Hmm. I didn’t mean to go quite that far with this, but there you have it.

Since I’m here, I’m wondering if you all could help a sister out. I’m a bit of a stickler (I reject the term snob lol) when it comes to my fanfic. Each little misspelled word or poorly constructed sentence pops me out of the story for a moment. It’s involuntary. Now, the odd funny mistake here and there (the misuse of the word conscious to mean conscience, for example) I can handle, but I’ve read several fics already that pain my brain. Can anyone point me to a collection of curated fics for the discerning palate?

Alternatively, I would love even a few recs for some long, well-written, S/J fics if anyone would like to share their favorites! I prefer my fic rated M, but I’ll take what I can get and devour it all.

Sorry for the TL;DR. I hope you’ll indulge me!

??

Comment

Working...
            X