List of Sam/Jack Post-Series Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's a holiday fic but it also takes place post-series

Picture It by GateSeeker2: Christmas is a time for remembering past family traditions and making new current memories. But can one certain individual let go of previous memories of Christmas in order to picture it an entirely fresh and obtainable way for the future?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      And The Baby Birds Will Cry by LSgrimm91: For every great man, is a woman. As Sam endures the trials of commanding the SGC, there is Jack. S/J
      I know it's a holiday fic but it also takes place post-series

Picture It by GateSeeker2: Christmas is a time for remembering past family traditions and making new current memories. But can one certain individual let go of previous memories of Christmas in order to picture it an entirely fresh and obtainable way for the future?
      Both added. Thank you!
      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Twelve Days by Rachel500: Twelve days with Sam as she commands the Hammond, deals with spending Christmas away from Jack, and some unusual coincidences with a familiar Christmas song...
        sigpic

Comment

Twelve Days by Rachel500: Twelve days with Sam as she commands the Hammond, deals with spending Christmas away from Jack, and some unusual coincidences with a familiar Christmas song...
          Added. Thank you!

Comment

1 March 2012 by aadarshinah
            After 16 years, the Stargate Program is finally revealed. More or less. [SG1 S1-S10 / SGA S1-S5 / SGU S1]

**There are hints of an established S/J pairing but it's not SJ centric, so I'll leave it to you whether you want to include this here.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
              1 March 2012 by aadarshinah
              After 16 years, the Stargate Program is finally revealed. More or less. [SG1 S1-S10 / SGA S1-S5 / SGU S1]

**There are hints of an established S/J pairing but it's not SJ centric, so I'll leave it to you whether you want to include this here.
              Eh, good enough for government work. Thanks for the add!

Comment

I'm looking for an older fiction, "Direct Deposit" It's a s/j mature fiction story but very good. Oh, and Pete is in it too, he and Sam are still married. Help please

Comment

It occurs to me that Mei and Uncle Jack and Mei and the Anomaly by Writing in Connecticut (WritinginCT) fit in this category. Unfortunately, I cannot provide links because I cannot go to FF.net from work.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Not the story I'm looking for but they were good.In "Direct Deposit" Sam is married to Pete but still wants Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by dianne66 View Post
                      Not the story I'm looking for but they were good.In "Direct Deposit" Sam is married to Pete but still wants Jack.
                      If you have a link, I can add it to the master list.

Comment

Originally posted by dianne66 View Post
                        I vaguely remember a fic by this title in the now defunt Sam & Jack Always & Forever website. Don't remember anything about the story so it may not be what you are looking for.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          I vaguely remember a fic by this title in the now defunt Sam & Jack Always & Forever website. Don't remember anything about the story so it may not be what you are looking for.
                          It may be the one where Sam visits Jack at his cabin and asks him to father her child, because she and Pete can't get pregnant or something. Jack gets mad at first and I think he sends her away (or maybe she just stepped out) and then he suddenly realizes the opportunity and starts cleaning his cabin (it's a mess). And for some reason I have this memory of him making spaghetti. Don't know if that was in there or not. Anyway, he then tells Sam he'll do it, but only if they do it the "natural way", not artificial insemination. She hems and haws before agreeing to it. They have sex and somewhere throughout, she realizes she's still in love with him and decides to dump/divorce (?) Pete.
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            It may be the one where Sam visits Jack at his cabin and asks him to father her child, because she and Pete can't get pregnant or something. Jack gets mad at first and I think he sends her away (or maybe she just stepped out) and then he suddenly realizes the opportunity and starts cleaning his cabin (it's a mess). And for some reason I have this memory of him making spaghetti. Don't know if that was in there or not. Anyway, he then tells Sam he'll do it, but only if they do it the "natural way", not artificial insemination. She hems and haws before agreeing to it. They have sex and somewhere throughout, she realizes she's still in love with him and decides to dump/divorce (?) Pete.
                            That certainly puts Sam in a bad light ... using Jack that way. Did she tell Pete who she was going to in order to get pregnant or is she just going to tell him it's his kid? I don't blame Jack for being mad at being used that way. This is one of the kinds of stories I avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              That certainly puts Sam in a bad light ... using Jack that way. Did she tell Pete who she was going to in order to get pregnant or is she just going to tell him it's his kid? I don't blame Jack for being mad at being used that way. This is one of the kinds of stories I avoid.
                              I don't think she told Pete and there may have been a thought by Sam that they both have brown eyes anyway (but it's also possible that was my thought), but it's been a long time since I read that one...
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yes, that's the one I'm looking for. Does anyone know where I can get another copy of it. There's a lot more to explain why Sam went to Jack for 'help'. Pete was being nasty about them not being able to conceive and she knew it was his fault but she also knew his ego couldn't handle that. Things occurred and the story played out different than even Sam felt like they would. It's a good read and I'm really sorry I lost my copy.

Comment

Working...
                                X