Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: List of Sam/Jack Post-Series Fics

Quote Originally Posted by dianne66 View Post
    Not the story I'm looking for but they were good.In "Direct Deposit" Sam is married to Pete but still wants Jack.
    I vaguely remember a fic by this title in the now defunt Sam & Jack Always & Forever website. Don't remember anything about the story so it may not be what you are looking for.
    Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty!
    loves and loves right back.

No w/o a and no w/o a
    It's an immutable law of the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by iiradned View Post
    I vaguely remember a fic by this title in the now defunt Sam & Jack Always & Forever website. Don't remember anything about the story so it may not be what you are looking for.
    It may be the one where Sam visits Jack at his cabin and asks him to father her child, because she and Pete can't get pregnant or something. Jack gets mad at first and I think he sends her away (or maybe she just stepped out) and then he suddenly realizes the opportunity and starts cleaning his cabin (it's a mess). And for some reason I have this memory of him making spaghetti. Don't know if that was in there or not. Anyway, he then tells Sam he'll do it, but only if they do it the "natural way", not artificial insemination. She hems and haws before agreeing to it. They have sex and somewhere throughout, she realizes she's still in love with him and decides to dump/divorce (?) Pete.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

Quote Originally Posted by fems View Post
    It may be the one where Sam visits Jack at his cabin and asks him to father her child, because she and Pete can't get pregnant or something. Jack gets mad at first and I think he sends her away (or maybe she just stepped out) and then he suddenly realizes the opportunity and starts cleaning his cabin (it's a mess). And for some reason I have this memory of him making spaghetti. Don't know if that was in there or not. Anyway, he then tells Sam he'll do it, but only if they do it the "natural way", not artificial insemination. She hems and haws before agreeing to it. They have sex and somewhere throughout, she realizes she's still in love with him and decides to dump/divorce (?) Pete.
    That certainly puts Sam in a bad light ... using Jack that way. Did she tell Pete who she was going to in order to get pregnant or is she just going to tell him it's his kid? I don't blame Jack for being mad at being used that way. This is one of the kinds of stories I avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    That certainly puts Sam in a bad light ... using Jack that way. Did she tell Pete who she was going to in order to get pregnant or is she just going to tell him it's his kid? I don't blame Jack for being mad at being used that way. This is one of the kinds of stories I avoid.
    I don't think she told Pete and there may have been a thought by Sam that they both have brown eyes anyway (but it's also possible that was my thought), but it's been a long time since I read that one...
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories. /

Yes, that's the one I'm looking for. Does anyone know where I can get another copy of it. There's a lot more to explain why Sam went to Jack for 'help'. Pete was being nasty about them not being able to conceive and she knew it was his fault but she also knew his ego couldn't handle that. Things occurred and the story played out different than even Sam felt like they would. It's a good read and I'm really sorry I lost my copy.

Probie

Hi! I know it's been years and years since this fic was posted on here, but I'm looking for a story that's a future fic where Sam and Jack are married. Daniel and Janet are married in this fic as well. Sam and Jack have a son, Jake, and Daniel and Janet have a daughter, Catherine, that get married and have children. I believe that Cassie and Ry'ac are also married in this fic as well. If anyone can direct me toward a link or even a name, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!