Renewed for season 9!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    was there any hinting or word on whether naomi will return for s9?
    Um...there's this...
    Spoiler:

She is: An Angel enforcer who saved Castiel from Purgatory, then turned him into her unwitting spy. "Naomi was a black-ops angel" says Carver.
    Killer Quote: Don't call me a bureaucrat!"
    Her Future: Metatron impaled her with her own torture device, but, "Supernatural is Supernatural."
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Um...there's this...
      Spoiler:
      She is: An Angel enforcer who saved Castiel from Purgatory, then turned him into her unwitting spy. "Naomi was a black-ops angel" says Carver.
      Killer Quote: Don't call me a bureaucrat!"
      Her Future: Metatron impaled her with her own torture device, but, "Supernatural is Supernatural."
      i guess that means there's hope?
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisStargate View Post
        Spoiler for S8 finale.
        Spoiler:
        I think he'll be somewhat more human, or quite possibly reverted back to himself since the ritual wasn't completed :/
        While that second option is more likely, I really would like to see the first one. Only time will tell.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://screenrant.com/supernatural-s...remiere-bobby/

Just a few tweet's from Jim Beaver on whether or not Bobby will be back in season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by 1) Make Castiel relevant. Either make season 9 about the Angel Tablet, or an all-out war between Heaven and Hell, whatever, but if he has to be super-powered, give him super-powerful things to fight against. Alternatively, have done with it and just make him human. I like less-powerful Cas much more than Cas who can do everything in 8 seconds flat.

2) More Garth. I love how much Garth has grown as a character despite the fact that we've seen him all of... what... 2 or 3 times? From the moment he was mentioned on [I
            Weekend at Bobby's[/I] to present-day when he's constantly mentioned by the Winchesters and Kevin, Garth has developed into somebody we can all love, or hate, but mostly love, I hope. He's the nerdy, scrawny kid who somehow defied all the odds and made it, not just as a hunter, but as a respected hunter. Plus he iced a tooth-fairy.

3) Respectable female characters. I want a new Ellen. This show has been sadly lacking in women who are cool, competent yet realistic. Bela was a total ***** and I was glad to see her dragged to hell. I hope she makes a comeback as demon-Bela just so Dean can have the pleasure of killing her once and for all with the knife (or the colt, I'm cool with both though I think the colt is classier). I would like to see just one female character who can hold her own in a fight, has brains, isn't a love-interest for the guys, and lasts for more than two or three episodes. Actually, I wouldn't be opposed to more of Meg (actress is hawt) as an unwilling but necessary ally.

4) Men of Letters. Gimme more. It's a secret underground society with a secret headquarters which appears to be a combination of the Swan Station (Lost) and the Bat-Cave. I want to know more about it. I want to join it. I want to be an [Urban Space]Man of Letters, with the decoder ring and the hand-shake and everything. I also want to know more about their allies, and how they saved the world from the Nazis.

5) More humour. So far we've seen lampoons of the Wild West, Aliens/The X Files, other TV shows, classic Monster Noire films... so far season 8 has mostly been about the Purgatory and the torture of people, with the comedy moments largely confined to Hunteri Heroici. Yet I feel satire is one of the strong points of the show; sometimes it's subtle word-play, sometimes it's obvious yet no less amusing thanks to the comedic timing of the actors.

6) Crowley. One of the best villains ever. The polar opposite to Azazel, who relishes chaos and pain and delights in causing both merely for the sake of it. Crowley is more of a business man, all about the end goal than the journey, yet he has the best lines in the whole show, and whether he is in a scene with Dean and Sam, or Bobby, or Castiel... he steals it, every single time. I'm not sure whether Mark Sheppard does it on purpose (in which case, he's a genius) or whether he's been directed that way, but I can only compare the situation to Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, in which Alan Rickman blatantly over-acts the Sheriff of Nottingham, comes across as a cold and power-hungry bastard, yet still leaves Kevin Costner's fake-english-accent-nancy-boy-Robin eating his dust (not to imply that the rest of the cast of Supernatural are anything as dire as Kevin Costner's performance in Robin Hood. It's just that Crowley nicks the attention no matter who's in the room with him). More Crowley would be great.
            I seriously felt like I just read my mind. Spot on Urban Space Dude!
            sigpic
            Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
            "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
            etc.....

Comment

Working...
            X