The Ponds Ship/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ponds Ship/Appreciation Thread

I know the Ponds are no longer with us, but there has to be some Amy/Rory love out there!

I adored how their love story unfolded through the two and a half seasons they were on.

Any favorite moments out there?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

I loved them too
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I tuned in as much to watch them as watch Doctor Who.
      sigpic

Comment

I have seen only up to season 6 waiting for the DVDs for season 7 when it all is on sale not just half season
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Are you hooked up with Netflix? Personally, I can't afford the prices BBCA put on their dvds. I watch them all the time on tv of course, but when I'm in the mood, I watch one on Netflix. Of course, we can't see the five of the current season except when they're on tv, but sincerely. Love!

Most heartbreaking moment for them? During "The Girl Who Waited" when Rory has to choose. Young Amy and Older Amy. Their conversation about how they (she) fell in love with Rory. *sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

I can't afford netflix but my library is pretty good about getting the latest TV show DVDs that's how I saw seasons 1 thru 6 and the specials before season 5 when I have money I plan on getting them on DVD thru Amazon cuz I can buy gift certificates I don't have a Credit card
            sigpic

Comment

I hear you about the no credit card thing. Awesome about your library though! The one I have access to is no where near awesome enough to have scifi shows available. More's the pity.
              sigpic

Comment

My library is connected to all the ones in the county I think that is how it works
                sigpic

Comment

Mine's the only one in the county
                  sigpic

Comment

Found this on FB. Beautiful!

sigpic

Comment

When I decided to add DW characters to my sig here's the pic I liked for Amy & Rory their wedding day
                      sigpic

Comment

That pic is just love!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X