This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    I might get the combo pack...is it worth it?
    I enjoyed it Plus, it was on sale when I got it. I got $5.00 off
    sigpic

Comment

Well I have already seen it. I may watch it online again just to be sure I consider it worthy of the money.
      sigpic

Comment

I have just checked 'Amazon' for a UK release date for the DVD.
        It appears that both the Blue-Ray and Standard DVD are going to be released on 5th August.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Saw it when it was the webisodes, but was watching something else when it aired on syfy.. It was intriguing enough that it made he hate syfy even MORE for not turning it into a continuing series.

Comment

Im finally gonna watch this on Space Channel January 24th
            sigpic
            Kenton Canada

Comment

It was a good tv movie which could have been a real good series. Unfortunately syfy has screwed up again. I really would like to see adama's stories in the first cylon war and how he became the more "philosophical" adama on BSG

Comment

I would have loved to see this go to series too, although tbh I will admit that the reason would be one-third the music, one-third the special effects and one-third my insane fangirl crush on Luke Pasqualino.

Comment

Personally I could have done without the 'Rave' lighting they had. It seemed like they tried too hard to make themselves standout.
                  Hi There!

Comment

Originally posted by pakar View Post
                    It was a good tv movie which could have been a real good series. Unfortunately syfy has screwed up again. I really would like to see adama's stories in the first cylon war and how he became the more "philosophical" adama on BSG
                    Agreed. How the cyclons went from what they were in here, to the newer versions in the RBSG, along with more of the cylon war would have gone down well with this guy!

Comment

I always thought that Caprica should have been that but they introduced too much crap. Personally I think they should have had the Cylon prototypes become self aware.
                      Hi There!

Comment

Working...
                      X