X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome

Visit the Episode GuideBATTLESTAR GALACTICA
    BLOOD & CHROME

Young Colonial pilot William Adama and his co-pilot find themselves off the grid and deep in a dangerous mission that could help end the long war with the Cylons by delivering a technical genius to her destination.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 11 February 2013, 10:18 PM.

Just finished watching this yesterday, I really hope they do turn it in to a series.

Comment

Was there anything in the aired version that wasn't in the webisodes? To smooth it out a bit maybe? Trying to decide if I'll watch it again.

Comment

I DVR'd this, but haven't had time to watch it yet. I look forward to seeing it though.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am so PO'd! I saw no ads (haven't had a reason to watch Syfy lately) announcing the airing of this. I DVR'd it but it missed the first 45 minutes soI don't want to watch it without the beginning. Can someone post a link to the webisodes?

I just went to Gateworld's home page and see no recent articles on thisthere, which surprises me with so many SG1 guest star actors in the show.
          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
            I am so PO'd! I saw no ads (haven't had a reason to watch Syfy lately) announcing the airing of this. I DVR'd it but it missed the first 45 minutes soI don't want to watch it without the beginning. Can someone post a link to the webisodes?
            Here you go -> Machinima B & C Webisodes on YT

Originally posted by RamonaThe Pest
            I just went to Gateworld's home page and see no recent articles on thisthere, which surprises me with so many SG1 guest star actors in the show.
            GW relies on Darren having the time to create Actor News Articles and on Members /reps to send him the details and/or summaries on they'd like featured.

Blood & Chrome Articles have been promoted on SciFiStream (GW's sister site : it acts as news aggregator for general scifi news and upcoming/existing shows.) Main Link and via GW/SFS Twitter.

Some links ...
            BSG Blood & Chrome airing February 10 on Syfy

Frak Me! BSG Blood & Chrome starts November 9
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Thanks, Bagpuss. As always, you're awesome. Who is your new avatar and what show is he on?
              sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

I just watched a version of the bluray. I wasn't paying attention when I saw the webisodes so I didn't notice if there was anything new.

Watching it in one continuous movie is a vastly different experience than even watching the webisodes one after another. No breaks for logos, credits every few minutes.

So, how does it rate? Its actually far better than you would think if you only saw the webisodes. There are a couple of abrupt transitions that were probably not smoothed out from webisode to movie. Nothing really bad.

The effects were decent. Not BSG quality but better than Sanctuary quality.

If Syfy had advertised this as a mini series they could have added a bit of filler and ran it over two nights and had some decent ratings. Clearly they intended to bury it so fans couldn't point to good ratings and demand Syfy make more of it.

Its probably the very last piece of BSG we will ever get. It goes out better than B5 did with Legend of the Rangers.

Comment

I finally got to watch this a couple of days ago, and was very pleasantly surprised. It was much better than I thought it would be. It was nice to see at least one more BSG-related adventure.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow...those of you who have seen me around GW know that I'm normally NOT a BSG fan. But...on a whim...I watched Blood & Chrome...and it was freakin' awesome!! I really enjoyed the show and it left me wanting more!
                    sigpic

Comment

Anyone have any idea what kind of ratings Blood and Chrome pulled?

Comment

Originally posted by dietrich View Post
                        Anyone have any idea what kind of ratings Blood and Chrome pulled?
                        Didn't even make the top 25 for cable channels the night it aired, beat by series like Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and House Hunters, SpongeBob, and oh yeah, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                          Didn't even make the top 25 for cable channels the night it aired, beat by series like Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, and House Hunters, SpongeBob, and oh yeah, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.
                          To each their own. IMO, a lot of people missed out then.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                            With the exception of House Hunters...those shows are trash (IMHO)! I now own a nice shiny, new blu-ray copy of Blood & Chrome!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              With the exception of House Hunters...those shows are trash (IMHO)! I now own a nice shiny, new blu-ray copy of Blood & Chrome!
                              I might get the combo pack...is it worth it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X