Stargate SG-1: Unleashed iOS and Android Game - Spoilers/News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terra Atlantus View Post
    Too dark and gritty! Doesn't feel like Stargate! Etc!
    What did you expect? It's not like a game where they go through the gate and make merry with the natives (after you, playing Daniel, have finally gotten a grasp of their language) would appeal to many people. It's the adventures, action and threats that make for excellent games.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Pretty sure he was poking fun.

Comment

anybody wanna bet that daniel is going to bite the bullet again?

Comment

I have a iPad so I'm totally going to get this, fan freaking tastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
            3 movies.
            And 0 games.
            Minus that old 1994 thing they released on SNES.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              And 0 games.
              Its also on Genesis/Mega Drive. People always say SNES, Sega needs love too!

Comment

I did a quick breakdown of it, not too much in there, but maybe someone missed something
                http://isvandir.com/news/stargate-sg...ler-breakdown/

Comment

Originally posted by tp009 View Post
                  http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/02/0...shed-announced

Looks like this is the one that Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping tweeted about doing voice work for late last year.

It looks like it's going to be an adventure game, released in episodes.

The trailer on the link above looks awesome!

Edit: Here is the trailer in HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra19-...e_gdata_player
                  I am soooo gonna get that if they really do it
                  sigpic
                  siggy made by RogueRanger
                  http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                  killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Why?
                    Why can't we, the console and PC community, have a decent stargate game?
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                      And 0 games.
                      Well....there was Stargate: Resistance, and the old mobile game Stargate: Entropy Syndrome.
                      That's about it for officially licensed games though....sad really. I'd just about kill for a decent Console/PC Stargate game.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                        I know Resistance was released. I had it. But it didn't even last a full year before the servers were switched off for good!

And besides, it was an awful Team Fortress 2 clone, but Stargate flavoured.
                        It lasted slightly over a year, and it was a clone of TF2 in the same way TF2 was a clone of Quake.

Anyways here is my breakdown of the trailer, AKA why Arkalis has never seen an episode of SG-1 and this will inevitably suck worse that Stargate for Gameboy/Gamegear.

0:19: Symbiote proportions are WAY off.
                        0:35: Daniels glasses are flying through the air after exiting the gate, and look as if they are brand new. Nothing wrong with that but this detail is important later.
                        0:42: Light from the Kara Kesh is blue. It is supposed to be orange.
                        0:46: What the christ is that space suit? When did this become mass effect?
                        0:51: Earth point of origin locking on a chevron other than 7. I know, I know intergalactic addresses however given the hair styles of Teal'c and Daniel we know this takes place between season 4 and 7. So I am writing this one as a goof.
                        0:54: Daniels glasses flying through the air again. They CLEARLY have not yet impacted the ground yet one of the lenses is broken. Consistency much?
                        0:54: Plasma from the Ma'tok Staff is supposed to be orange NOT BLUE.
                        0:59 The design of the ships corridor looks like it is supposed to be of Tau'ri construction, however it is not 303, or 304 class.
                        1:01: Symbiote still looks way off.
                        1:10: Milky Way gates were NEVER in space. Even if one hypothetically were in orbit around a planet like in Pegasus, it lacked power nodes/stabilizers. How would it be dialed out and remain in orbit?
                        1:14: Walls are bare. Most noticeably missing is manual iris control.
                        1:35: Eyes glow red instead of yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Chrono View Post
                          It lasted slightly over a year, and it was a clone of TF2 in the same way TF2 was a clone of Quake.

Anyways here is my breakdown of the trailer, AKA why Arkalis has never seen an episode of SG-1 and this will inevitably suck worse that Stargate for Gameboy/Gamegear.

0:19: Symbiote proportions are WAY off.
                          0:35: Daniels glasses are flying through the air after exiting the gate, and look as if they are brand new. Nothing wrong with that but this detail is important later.
                          0:42: Light from the Kara Kesh is blue. It is supposed to be orange.
                          0:46: What the christ is that space suit? When did this become mass effect?
                          0:51: Earth point of origin locking on a chevron other than 7. I know, I know intergalactic addresses however given the hair styles of Teal'c and Daniel we know this takes place between season 4 and 7. So I am writing this one as a goof.
                          0:54: Daniels glasses flying through the air again. They CLEARLY have not yet impacted the ground yet one of the lenses is broken. Consistency much?
                          0:54: Plasma from the Ma'tok Staff is supposed to be orange NOT BLUE.
                          0:59 The design of the ships corridor looks like it is supposed to be of Tau'ri construction, however it is not 303, or 304 class.
                          1:01: Symbiote still looks way off.
                          1:10: Milky Way gates were NEVER in space. Even if one hypothetically were in orbit around a planet like in Pegasus, it lacked power nodes/stabilizers. How would it be dialed out and remain in orbit?
                          1:14: Walls are bare. Most noticeably missing is manual iris control.
                          1:35: Eyes glow red instead of yellow.
                          nit picking much?

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Chrono View Post
                            Not broken, it's reflection.

Also, is it confirmed that the game will take place in the same universe as the original series? The design clearly says otherwise so nit picking like this seems odd.

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            Pretty sure he was poking fun.
                            Yes.

This is fun, explaining jokes.

Comment

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps706eb40b.jpg

Comment

where did you get it?

Comment

Working...
                                X