Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Unleashed iOS and Android Game - Spoilers/News

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/02/0...shed-announced

Looks like this is the one that Michael Shanks and Amanda Tapping tweeted about doing voice work for late last year.

It looks like it's going to be an adventure game, released in episodes.

The trailer on the link above looks awesome!

Edit: Here is the trailer in HD - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra19-...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by tp009; 07 February 2013, 04:45 AM.

Awesome trailer!

Comment

How much do you want to bet that it'll be cancelled right before it is due to be released?

(Still annoyed that "Stargate SG-1: The Alliance" and "Stargate Worlds" were cancelled before release, even though they were practically ready to go).
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Probably won't play it, only really play angry birds on my phone, trailer looks good tho
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
          How much do you want to bet that it'll be cancelled right before it is due to be released?

(Still annoyed that "Stargate SG-1: The Alliance" and "Stargate Worlds" were cancelled before release, even though they were practically ready to go).
          I was so SO excited for The Alliance. It was the main reason I bought a Xbox....

Comment

I have an iPad, so hell yeah I will try it out !!! Hopefully it will be really released though !
            sigpic

Comment

Stargate SG-1 Unleashed is comming!!!

http://www.arkalisinteractive.com/wp...OOMINGSOON.jpg
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 February 2013, 02:24 AM. Reason: Tags changed.

Comment

The Alliance was released, the only reason you can't play now is because they shutdown all the servers which IMO is stupid because they don't even give us the opportunity to run our own servers for it.

EDIT: Sorry just realised I was thinking of resistance.

farout just makes me think now they've cancelled so many games

Originally posted by Billz View Post

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra19-...e_gdata_player

Here's the trailer in HD.

Comment

Haven't even watched the trailer but I'm SO gonna get it.

(Still annoyed that no one has made a solid Stargate game except that 1994 one even though it had 17 seasons and two movies)
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Better end up being released for the iPhone because I can't justify buying a tablet just for this game no matter how much I want to

Comment

Why can't this be on XBLA & PSN ? (sighs)

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
                          The Alliance was released, the only reason you can't play now is because they shutdown all the servers which IMO is stupid because they don't even give us the opportunity to run our own servers for it.

EDIT: Sorry just realised I was thinking of resistance.

farout just makes me think now they've cancelled so many games
                          I know Resistance was released. I had it. But it didn't even last a full year before the servers were switched off for good!

And besides, it was an awful Team Fortress 2 clone, but Stargate flavoured.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Haven't even watched the trailer but I'm SO gonna get it.

(Still annoyed that no one has made a solid Stargate game except that 1994 one even though it had 17 seasons and two movies)
                          3 movies.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Too dark and gritty! Doesn't feel like Stargate! Etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Terra Atlantus View Post
                              Too dark and gritty! Doesn't feel like Stargate! Etc!
                              hey i'll take stargate anyway i can. if that means an sg-1 game that is dark then by all means.

Comment

Working...
                              X