Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    To be honest, I've been mad ever since Athelstan was killed off and hated Floki with a passion ever since.
    Quite possibly the reason why I've stalled watching the remainder of Vikings.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That finale was repetitive and bad.

How? HOW do they make such battles boring now?!

Dear Odin..end this soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Final ten episodes. Amazon gets a first crack at it this time for some reason.

Looks like they will for sure resolve the Civil War arc and also portray Edington, which is a suitable stopping point I think for the English arc as well.

It's a damn shame this show fell so far. I stopped watching consistently after season 4 and have only watched the battles since because the writing just let down the talent of the actors so much. I fully believe that the rest of the cast did have the talent to carry on the show after Ragnar but the writing could not make up for it. And even the battles have been a disappointment. I just wanted the exploration and fighting new enemies from the earlier seasons but...nope...Gotta have that civil war for 40 episodes.

Anyway, back into quarantine and resting (really, been exposed because of the idiocy of others), just wanted to share with this thread and reminisce about a once quality show.

Obvious theory but still spoilered.

Spoiler:
        Bjorn definitely will die in the final battle of the civil war. I can't think of a more obvious sign than him barely being able to hold his sword
        sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen anything passed the point where Aethelstan -- Ragnar's christian slave (can't even remember his name so not sure Aethelstan is correct) -- is killed by Floki.

I think I'll have to start from the beginning at some point in time. Add it to my next batch of rewatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihana
            Waiting so much
            Sometimes that's all we can do... unfortunately...

Comment

Whelp...I guess that is that.

I can't say I'm pleased but seeing as though barely anyone on this site follows the show anymore I don't feel like talking to myself.

At least the final scene was good.
              sigpic

Comment

Haven't had the chance to watch it yet. Looking forward to it though
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                X