Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for more...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Tonight
      sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow

Comment

OMG! Just watched it! **happy dance** I think I have a huge girl-crush on Lagertha.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I almost forgot -- but will watch later cause big fan of Vikings, and vikings in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I almost forgot -- but will watch later cause big fan of Vikings, and vikings in general.
              Same here, but tonight, I'm watching Enlisted.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

I set this to record, awesome! Was this show on Thursday nights last season? I was thinking it was a Sunday night show for some reason so didn't even look last night.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think it aired on Sundays last season.
                  I watched last night's episode, I really enjoyed it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Er...

Spoiler:
                    Isn't the women who is having Ragnar's new son actually his third wife? Athelstan is really turning native. Looks good on him. I wonder if Rollo is off to found a lineage, as he's an ancestor of a certain conqueror.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

WOOOOOOHOOOO!!

That first episode rocked big time, and the preview to the rest of the season.

Ragnar definitely screwed it up with Lagertha. And he knew it.

Comment

Is Ragnar supposed to be older than Rollo? They look to be the same age.
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't figured that out yet...

Spoiler:
                          For some odd reason I think Ragnar is actually supposed to be the younger, yet more bolder, brother. He was the favored one, and Rollo felt like he was in his shadow -- hence the sudden but rather short betrayal.

Comment

I agree with FH--I think Rollo is older, but Ragnar was always more bold for some reason.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                              I agree with FH--I think Rollo is older, but Ragnar was always more bold for some reason.
                              Maybe Ragnar was the one their parents favoured. I did think Rollo was the elder last season.

Spoiler:
                              Wonder were Rollo will go in his exile.
                              Last edited by Morgania; 03 March 2014, 10:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

at times you wanna smack ragnar
                                Spoiler:
                                I get the obsessed with having another son. But to honestly expect his wife to tolerate 'the other woman'? Shows that even smart men are stupid.

Someone made a joke the the vikings are the original klingons
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X