Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold comparison

This might belong in the appreciation thread but I thought it better to just make this one.
    Rumpelstiltskin is this chaotically playful prankster at first appereance(somewhat like Peeves from Harry Potter).
    On the other hand, mr. Gold is this contained, serious man who usually just gives sarcastic one-liners(highly reminiscent of his role as Nicholas Rush in Universe).

1. Why are they so different? Even after everyone knew Gold's true identity, he still acts completely differently. Everyone else I've seen act just the way they did in the Enchanted Forest(with the exception of being in the "modern world" of course). What changed Rumpel/Gold so much?
    2. Now that magic has been brought to Storybrooke, why is Gold still using that walking stick and looks like human?
    3. Why on earth did Gold bring magic to Storybrooke when the only reason Baelfire went there is because THERE IS NO MAGIC.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

2. Gold Without magic could find Bae. Nothing else he could do. Is not that the reason?

3. Archie is also not turned back in the grasshopper. But it's weird, Childhood also transforms into a wolf and Pinoccio also turned into a puppet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dandynes View Post
      2. Gold Without magic could find Bae. Nothing else he could do. Is not that the reason?

3. Archie is also not turned back in the grasshopper. But it's weird, Childhood also transforms into a wolf and Pinoccio also turned into a puppet.
      Yeah and the Blue Fairy doesn't become the Blue Fairy either.
      Also, what do you mean "Gold couldn't find Bae without magic"? I thought that the True Love's Kiss broke the Dark Curse(hence why everyone regained memories). According to my brain, the only reason why Rumple couldn't find Bae was because he brought magic to Storybrooke.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Well, NOW that we've got Rumplegoldkin in Season 3, I'm satisfied.
        Love how he keeps parodying himself.

Comment

Working...
        X