Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clone Wars: Season 6 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Clone Wars: Season 6 (spoilers/discussion/speculation)

Okay...I know it's a little premature to discuss Season 6 just yet, but we've got a few confirmed details already so I thought we might as well have a thread for what we've got so far. We can get into it more as we get more info

First of all, it has been confirmed that TCW will be leaving Cartoon Network this fall. This all but confirms the oft-speculated move to DisneyXD.

In addition, there were three episodes produced and completed for Season 5 which were pushed back out of the S5 airing schedule and will find their way into the Season 6 schedule. This is a trilogy of episodes about Rush Clovis, Padme's old flame who we last saw in Season 2's Senate Spy:

Then-head writer Christian Taylor also stated in September 2011 that they had already written through Season 6.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Apparently there are some other things known...
    • The Wolfpack will be making an appearance in desert gear (from the Season 4 DVD/BD)
    • Tusken Raiders will be making an appearance (from a Q&A on Filoni's Facebook)
    • A story in which Cad Bane and Boba Fett team up (comment by Filoni)
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

wolfpack?

Comment

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wolfpack

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Apparently there are some other things known...
          • The Wolfpack will be making an appearance in desert gear (from the Season 4 DVD/BD)
          • Tusken Raiders will be making an appearance (from a Q&A on Filoni's Facebook)
          • A story in which Cad Bane and Boba Fett team up (comment by Filoni)
          I find all of this very interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to find season six on the internet somewhere.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            I find all of this very interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to find season six on the internet somewhere.
            Youtube is your friend... Its mine atm

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              In addition, there were three episodes produced and completed for Season 5 which were pushed back out of the S5 airing schedule and will find their way into the Season 6 schedule. This is a trilogy of episodes about Rush Clovis, Padme's old flame who we last saw in Season 2's Senate Spy:
              Another, more recent comment on that from Leland Chee in 'Chronicling The Clone Wars #8':

"Senator Rush Clovis has ties to the InterGalactic Banking Clan, which provides funding to both the Republic and Separatist war efforts. Early sneak peeks into Season Five mentioned a return to Clovis’ story but those episodes ended up being taken off the Season Five schedule."

Comment

I had kinda been looking forward to Clovis arc to see the stuff about Anakin.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Youtube is your friend... Its mine atm
                  Thanks, Teddybrown. I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

Seems we will be seeing this in season 6 now...

Comment

Well, hopefully the extra time will let them edit that so it looks a bit less....absurdly over-the-top....

Comment

I am just happy this show will be getting another season. I really look forward to it each week.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope we get to see Anakin Force cho.....err I mean yay Embo! I think he is cooler than Cad Bane.

Comment

I kind of like Embo. I wouldn't mind him getting fleshed out a bit more.

Comment

Embo's just an excuse for Filoni to voice act

Comment

Working...
                              X