Clear All

Sent you a PM trinium

Comment

Got anymore for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
        Got anymore for sale?
        what are you looking for?
        sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
          what are you looking for?
          Any of them. Mostly the rare ones. But it depends on how much they are. I'm not paying 200 for an action figure!

Comment

Any of them. Mostly the rare ones. But it depends on how much they are. I'm not paying 200 for an action figure!
            Well the dearest one I have is an autographed Ronon Dex, but I have them all and Ronon would be the only one I would want that sort of money for. I have purchased allot at various prices and have been selling them form what they cost me basically. So if you PM me with your wish list and location I can give you an idea of price for each piece and postage. I also have ships, coasters models and Phoenix figures.
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

O am pretty new to gateworld, so I can not send a PM. I might also be interested in the models.

Comment

O am pretty new to gateworld, so I can not send a PM. I might also be interested in the models.
                Ok, I have posted my email on your notice board

Comment

Hi do you have any of these left that u r selling

Comment

Originally posted by tparsons View Post
                    Hi do you have any of these left that u r selling
                    Hi, I have lots of stuff all in mint unopened condition, form figures to coasters best lock kits and ship and stargate model kits.

Let me know what it is in particular you are looking for. I also have some Ronon Dex figures and one is autographed if you are after one of them.

Comment

Hi, I have lots of stuff all in mint unopened condition, form figures to coasters best lock kits and ship and stargate model kits.

Let me know what it is in particular you are looking for. I also have some Ronon Dex figures and one is autographed if you are after one of them.
                      Wow, that sounds like some amazing stuff you have there. I only recently started looking around for merchandise, but you must be one of the few people who is willing to part with that much stuff! Most people either sell a few pieces, or want to keep everything for their own collection.

Comment

Originally posted by RunnerRonon View Post
                        Wow, that sounds like some amazing stuff you have there. I only recently started looking around for merchandise, but you must be one of the few people who is willing to part with that much stuff! Most people either sell a few pieces, or want to keep everything for their own collection.
                        I sort of got caught up in the whole thing a little while ago and helped out a lot of collectors/fans when they needed to get some cash etc... So i bought a few full sets of figures over the course of a year and also bought out some rarer figures from store stock suppliers online, the killer was the postage,ha,ha. But I loved getting multiple boxes of figures, it was like Christmas every other week. Of course I did make the mistake of not telling the better half what i was doing so I have coped a bit of crap over that. Needless to say I have quite a few figures and models, that i am will to let go, and still have my mint and loose figures for myself. I customize figures and use a 3d printer to create figures not produced as well. Some of them have fibre optic implants, like the hand devices for my apophis, glowing eyes and I am still working of a figure with a retractable snake head. France and Germany still have a few suppliers selling this stuff but ebay and amazon appear to be the most common sites.

Comment

My advice to you would decide what specific characters you want from which franchise (SSG1 or SGA) and buy the rarest most expensive ones first, they will only go up in value and I think there will probably be a resurgence when the new SG movies are released, as it will most likely generate a whole new generation of fans as they seek out move input.

I believe some of these characters are well and truly getting out of the reach of the general fan/collector, and will soon only be in the realm of entrepreneur, I mean even I paid more than US$200 for my Ronon Dex figures, and that really hurt the pocket, but i have seen loose figure of this character go for $180 on ebay UK, so the demand and desire are still there.

Comment

I sort of got caught up in the whole thing a little while ago and helped out a lot of collectors/fans when they needed to get some cash etc... So i bought a few full sets of figures over the course of a year and also bought out some rarer figures from store stock suppliers online, the killer was the postage,ha,ha. But I loved getting multiple boxes of figures, it was like Christmas every other week. Of course I did make the mistake of not telling the better half what i was doing so I have coped a bit of crap over that. Needless to say I have quite a few figures and models, that i am will to let go, and still have my mint and loose figures for myself. I customize figures and use a 3d printer to create figures not produced as well. Some of them have fibre optic implants, like the hand devices for my apophis, glowing eyes and I am still working of a figure with a retractable snake head. France and Germany still have a few suppliers selling this stuff but ebay and amazon appear to be the most common sites.
                            How much would a custom beckett figure cost? And stargate models do you have?

Comment

How much would a custom beckett figure cost? And stargate models do you have?
                              Ok at the moment I only have a 12 inch scale beckett head, but these are not ready to sell on yet, as I have not done any moulds for casting, basically because I want to shrink it down to the 6 1/2 inch scale to go with the other figures. I believe you can get them on ebay from hongkong for US$25. The ships I have are Hatak,teltak, Anubis mother ship, ori ship, the Asgard o'neill ship, a puddle jumper, a 304 dadelus and 303 prometheus, an offword stargate with serpent guards, a gate glider (click my models and blueprint link to see that one). Some of these are BadAzz kits other I have made from scratch. I have put some of the model meshes on the Scifimeshes wed site for free download and printing on a 3d printer, they also offer a print service if you want to go that way.
                              Last edited by Stubba2; 19 December 2014, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Ok at the moment I only have a 12 inch scale beckett head, but these are not ready to sell on yet, as I have not done any moulds for casting, basically because I want to shrink it down to the 6 1/2 inch scale to go with the other figures. I believe you can get them on ebay from hongkong for US$25. The ships I have are Hatak,teltak, Anubis mother ship, ori ship, the Asgard o'neill ship, a puddle jumper, a 304 dadelus and 303 prometheus, an offword stargate with serpent guards, a gate glider (click my models and blueprint link to see that one). Some of these are BadAss kits other I have made from scratch. I have put some of the model meshes on the Scifimeshes wed site for free download and printing on a 3d printer, they also offer a print service if you want to go that way.
                                I'd definitely want a beckett figure if you get it to be the same size as the diamond select ones.

Is it possible to send pics of your models?

Comment

Working...
                                X