Stargate Action Figures from Diamond Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stubba2 View Post
    Well the dearest one I have is an autographed Ronon Dex, but I have them all and Ronon would be the only one I would want that sort of money for. I have purchased allot at various prices and have been selling them form what they cost me basically. So if you PM me with your wish list and location I can give you an idea of price for each piece and postage. I also have ships, coasters models and Phoenix figures.
    What ships do you have?
    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
      What ships do you have?
      At the moment I have listed Ltd ed. Goa'uld glider and F-302 figter interceptor on Ebay. In the near future I will be listing BAd Azz model kits for the Puddle Jumper, Asguard O'neill, Goa'uld Ha'taK and a Wraith Dart. Unlike the Ltd models these are model kits and require assy. I will also in due course release a daedalus and Prometheus resin model that will require painting only.
      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

At the moment I have listed Ltd ed. Goa'uld glider and F-302 figter interceptor on Ebay. In the near future I will be listing BAd Azz model kits for the Puddle Jumper, Asguard O'neill, Goa'uld Ha'taK and a Wraith Dart. Unlike the Ltd models these are model kits and require assy. I will also in due course release a daedalus and Prometheus resin model that will require painting only.
        What are the prices on those ships? I am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
          What are the prices on those ships? I am interested.
          The PJ will be $160, the Oneill $80, Ha'tak $150 wraith dart $120, glider $160, F302 $460 Will ave to check receipts for the to earth ships.
          Prices are Australian dollars so multiply it by .81 for US dollars, .52 for pounds and .67 for euro
          sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

The PJ will be $160, the Oneill $80, Ha'tak $150 wraith dart $120, glider $160, F302 $460 Will ave to check receipts for the to earth ships.
            Prices are Australian dollars so multiply it by .81 for US dollars, .52 for pounds and .67 for euro
            Though I want them all (LOL) I was mostly interested in the puddle jumper. There is a company in the USA that's sells most of those, there puddle jumper is $100. Was also waiting for this modeler (she's here on gateworld) to make her puddle jumpers. Her models look great, and would be closer to the $100 range and would be completed, painted and everything.

Comment

Though I want them all (LOL) I was mostly interested in the puddle jumper. There is a company in the USA that's sells most of those, there puddle jumper is $100. Was also waiting for this modeler (she's here on gateworld) to make her puddle jumpers. Her models look great, and would be closer to the $100 range and would be completed, painted and everything.
              Yes that is where I got some of the models, but the price I quoted is what I paid to buy them with postage two years ago. Good luck with the PJ model, I would not think that many will be produced before the copyright nazi's shut that down as they did with all the other modelers a couple of year ago. Mine are all authorized models and legally produced for sale under licence, what others choose to do is up to them.

Comment

Do you have any photos?
                "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
                  Do you have any photos?
                  The model kits can be viewed here, http://jt-graphics.com/MK_BA.html, the QMX ltd models are on ebay .
                  Last edited by Stubba2; 03 January 2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Hey stubba2, or anyone else, where can I get those zat gun kits that open and close? They don't look accurate at all, but they work.

Comment

Hey stubba2, or anyone else, where can I get those zat gun kits that open and close? They don't look accurate at all, but they work.
                      They were proto -typed by QMX for a release run in 2013 but I don't think they were ever released. Here is the u-tube site detailing the construction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3c1ZWXHRLQ

There is a company in Germany that does a pre-painted kit to build yourself with all the servos and stuff but they are $799 euro.
                      http://bb-servicegroup.de/shop.de/pi17/pi15/pd94.html
                      Last edited by Stubba2; 03 January 2015, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Yes i have seen that. I'm talking about the kit. I ordered one on amazon a few months ago but they canceled it and said they only had one, and just sold it tge other day.
                        http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-..._cd_ql_qh_dp_t

Comment

I've also seen the one in Germany, it's closer to what I want but absolutely too expensive.

Comment

I've also seen the one in Germany, it's closer to what I want but absolutely too expensive.
                            If QMX ever release their version I can't see it being any cheaper, some of their gun prop replicas are over US$1000. But yes I agree very pricey.

Comment

Try this site $25 each open and closed available. located in USA
                              http://www.actiprops.com/products/st...1-zat-gun-prop

Comment

Yes i have seen that. I'm talking about the kit. I ordered one on amazon a few months ago but they canceled it and said they only had one, and just sold it tge other day.
                                http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-..._cd_ql_qh_dp_t
                                If QMX ever release their version I can't see it being any cheaper, some of their gun prop replicas are over US$1000. But yes I agree very pricey.
                                I contacted QMX, they will not be selling them. They told me they already sold all their molds, electronics, prototypes etc to A private collector.

I really just wanted the kit, saw one sell on ebay for $ 120 recently but missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X