Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Stargate Action Figures from Diamond Select

Quote Originally Posted by tparsons View Post
    Hi I would be interested in a full set of sg1 and Atlantis diamond select figures sealed. could you give me a price including postage to Australia
    Hi, I would need to pull out all my invoices to give you a full set price, would you want the case toppers, ltd editions and mail ins as well? I am in NSW so postage would be better than from overseas. Postage goes on weight and size. From memory a full set will be three large boxes, plus I pack in bubble wrap, I estimate around $35 per box for post, but that is a guess and depends on what state/city it is going to. Also from memory one of the SG1 double sets arrived to me damage so I would not be able to supply that one but you can still get them on ebay at a reasonable price. I will get back to you soon, but a full set will not be cheap, in saying that I will only be charging what they cost me plus postage, as I am not a store, and my wife says I have to get rid of some as I have too many, in here opinion. ha, ha

Quote Originally Posted by tparsons View Post
    Hi I would be interested in a full set of sg1 and Atlantis diamond select figures sealed. could you give me a price including postage to Australia
    Ok I can do the Atlantis set including the "Steve the wraith figure" (16 figures) for A$1190.00 plus postage and handling to wherever you are. I can also offer an upgrade to an autographed Ronon Dex figure if you want that option for an additional A$50.00, which was the cost of getting the signature at AusComicon. ( From memory, I believe I have seen this set on Ebay in the US from around US$1800.00 plus postage, but i think two of the figures were autographed)
    Last edited by Stubba2; December 21st, 2014 at 12:59 PM.

Chief Master Sergeant RunnerRonon's Avatar

I forgot how big these sets are! A full set wasn't on my wishlist, but after hearing these(reasonable) prices, I am pretty sure it won't be part of my wishlist anywhere soon either

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerRonon View Post
    I forgot how big these sets are! A full set wasn't on my wishlist, but after hearing these(reasonable) prices, I am pretty sure it won't be part of my wishlist anywhere soon either
    I agree, I only started collecting in 2012 and whilst most of the figures were reasonably priced, I found I had to buy them from overseas so postage in some instances was as much or more than the figure, depending on what store you used. Then there were a few (8) that were much more expensive, two outrageously so, I got what I thought was a deal on Ronon Dex figures from Canada and even they were C$200 each plus $30 postage, but these were selling on ebay at the time for US$280 plus post of $26 so it was a little cheaper, but considering the RRP was $20 it was certainly a considerable mark up.

I have listed some of my SGA doubles on Ebay if anyone is after some. Figures are
    LT Col Sheppard
    Autographed Ronon Dex
    Athosian Teyla
    Wraith Queen
    Wraith Drone
    Steve the Wraith exclusive Mail in
    Col Samantha Carter

Staff Sergeant StuckintheStargate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stubba2 View Post
    Well the dearest one I have is an autographed Ronon Dex, but I have them all and Ronon would be the only one I would want that sort of money for. I have purchased allot at various prices and have been selling them form what they cost me basically. So if you PM me with your wish list and location I can give you an idea of price for each piece and postage. I also have ships, coasters models and Phoenix figures.
    What ships do you have?
    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
    What ships do you have?
    At the moment I have listed Ltd ed. Goa'uld glider and F-302 figter interceptor on Ebay. In the near future I will be listing BAd Azz model kits for the Puddle Jumper, Asguard O'neill, Goa'uld Ha'taK and a Wraith Dart. Unlike the Ltd models these are model kits and require assy. I will also in due course release a daedalus and Prometheus resin model that will require painting only.

At the moment I have listed Ltd ed. Goa'uld glider and F-302 figter interceptor on Ebay. In the near future I will be listing BAd Azz model kits for the Puddle Jumper, Asguard O'neill, Goa'uld Ha'taK and a Wraith Dart. Unlike the Ltd models these are model kits and require assy. I will also in due course release a daedalus and Prometheus resin model that will require painting only.
    What are the prices on those ships? I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by chevron View Post
    What are the prices on those ships? I am interested.
    The PJ will be $160, the Oneill $80, Ha'tak $150 wraith dart $120, glider $160, F302 $460 Will ave to check receipts for the to earth ships.
    Prices are Australian dollars so multiply it by .81 for US dollars, .52 for pounds and .67 for euro

The PJ will be $160, the Oneill $80, Ha'tak $150 wraith dart $120, glider $160, F302 $460 Will ave to check receipts for the to earth ships.
    Prices are Australian dollars so multiply it by .81 for US dollars, .52 for pounds and .67 for euro
    Though I want them all (LOL) I was mostly interested in the puddle jumper. There is a company in the USA that's sells most of those, there puddle jumper is $100. Was also waiting for this modeler (she's here on gateworld) to make her puddle jumpers. Her models look great, and would be closer to the $100 range and would be completed, painted and everything.

Though I want them all (LOL) I was mostly interested in the puddle jumper. There is a company in the USA that's sells most of those, there puddle jumper is $100. Was also waiting for this modeler (she's here on gateworld) to make her puddle jumpers. Her models look great, and would be closer to the $100 range and would be completed, painted and everything.
    Yes that is where I got some of the models, but the price I quoted is what I paid to buy them with postage two years ago. Good luck with the PJ model, I would not think that many will be produced before the copyright nazi's shut that down as they did with all the other modelers a couple of year ago. Mine are all authorized models and legally produced for sale under licence, what others choose to do is up to them.

Staff Sergeant StuckintheStargate's Avatar

Do you have any photos?
    "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
    Do you have any photos?
    The model kits can be viewed here, http://jt-graphics.com/MK_BA.html, the QMX ltd models are on ebay .
    Last edited by Stubba2; January 3rd, 2015 at 08:40 PM.

Hey stubba2, or anyone else, where can I get those zat gun kits that open and close? They don't look accurate at all, but they work.

Hey stubba2, or anyone else, where can I get those zat gun kits that open and close? They don't look accurate at all, but they work.
    They were proto -typed by QMX for a release run in 2013 but I don't think they were ever released. Here is the u-tube site detailing the construction. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3c1ZWXHRLQ

There is a company in Germany that does a pre-painted kit to build yourself with all the servos and stuff but they are $799 euro.
    http://bb-servicegroup.de/shop.de/pi17/pi15/pd94.html
    Last edited by Stubba2; January 3rd, 2015 at 08:58 PM.

Yes i have seen that. I'm talking about the kit. I ordered one on amazon a few months ago but they canceled it and said they only had one, and just sold it tge other day.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-..._cd_ql_qh_dp_t

I've also seen the one in Germany, it's closer to what I want but absolutely too expensive.

I've also seen the one in Germany, it's closer to what I want but absolutely too expensive.
    If QMX ever release their version I can't see it being any cheaper, some of their gun prop replicas are over US$1000. But yes I agree very pricey.

Try this site $25 each open and closed available. located in USA
    http://www.actiprops.com/products/st...1-zat-gun-prop

Yes i have seen that. I'm talking about the kit. I ordered one on amazon a few months ago but they canceled it and said they only had one, and just sold it tge other day.
    http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-SG-1-..._cd_ql_qh_dp_t
    If QMX ever release their version I can't see it being any cheaper, some of their gun prop replicas are over US$1000. But yes I agree very pricey.
    I contacted QMX, they will not be selling them. They told me they already sold all their molds, electronics, prototypes etc to A private collector.

I really just wanted the kit, saw one sell on ebay for $ 120 recently but missed it.