Stargate Action Figures from Diamond Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Action Figures from Diamond Select

I started collecting these awhile back, and now I have 1 complete set of both SG1 and Atlantis on Display, and a complete set (and then some) still in there original packaging stored away.
    Each character comes with a piece to make various objects from the show. The SG1 Gate w/Ramp, Lantian Gate, Control Chair, Rings, Malp, DHD.....Plus lots of unique pieces like drones, ZPM's, weapons, Naquadah Reactor, Naquadria Bomb.

But Ive ran into some car trouble, so Im looking to sell a complete SG1 set and an Atlantis set (all individually Packaged) It's become Impossible to find most of these nowadays.....And on ebay they have the SG1 set listed for $2499 and $1399 for the Atlantis set. There even selling Ronon for up to $300! Now I don't want anywhere near that for mine....But if you want them you have to want to keep them. I don't want someone to turn around and sell them for more. So If anyone is interested, this is probably the last time youll find a full set for a decent price. PM me if your interested.
    https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-f...%257E60_57.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2...%257E60_57.JPG

2013-01-28%u0025252021.21.42.jpg
    2013-01-28%u0025252021.22.03.jpg
    Last edited by trinium8701; 29 January 2013, 07:47 PM. Reason: Tags changed on oversized pics.

hey are you still selling any of these?
    sigpic

Comment

Yes, I still have at least on of every character, And for anyone interested in a complete set of Atlantis or SG1 (or both) I can make you really sweet deal.

Comment

are you willing to ship to Australia? there is a couple of figures there that are really catching my attention
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sure we can work something out, although the bigger the order the better, and as long as you pay the Actual shipping costs.

Comment

Oh and the ones on display are not for sale, just the ones still in the package.. (of which I have everyone at least once)

Comment

Hi. I am brand new to Gateworld because I was searching for Diamond Select SG1 figures. And it looks like you have many? How do I find out what you have and pricing? Thank you. (being a newbie and I don't know if contact via personal email or cell texting vs using the forum is permitted). Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sstash View Post
                Hi. I am brand new to Gateworld because I was searching for Diamond Select SG1 figures. And it looks like you have many? How do I find out what you have and pricing? Thank you. (being a newbie and I don't know if contact via personal email or cell texting vs using the forum is permitted). Let me know. Thanks.
                i have left you a message on your message board, feel free to contact me.
                sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Allot of these figures are going for a crazy amount on Ebay. The most Expensive ones are Ronon, and most of the SG1 characters, in particular the ones that make up the Sg1 Stargate (Daniel Jackson from series 1, Oneill(s), Thor, Serpent guard. You can email me at wbarfels at gmail

Comment

Of course I'm asking less then what allot of people are asking for, so just get ahold of me and we can work something out.

Comment

Cool, Ill just need to check my money again, I reversed into someones car so I had to pay $450 bucks on the excess for my insurance so I will probably only be able to be a couple of figures at most, are you able to P.M at all I know I had trouble with a low post count in the past.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, I would like to know if you still have a John Sheppard, and what price you are wanting.Could you PM me with the info please?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                          Hi, I would like to know if you still have a John Sheppard, and what price you are wanting.Could you PM me with the info please?
                          I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                            As promissed here are the different versions, just hit the link below.

Col Sheppard
                            Field Ops Sheppard
                            Garrision Uniform Sheppard
                            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Ok, am I talking to 2 different people here?
                              thanks for the pics there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X