This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed J.J. Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII

It was reported earlier this week by TheWrap.com that J.J. Abrams would be directing the next Star Wars film. It was rumored months earlier that J.J. was offered the job by Lucasfilm, but he turned it down. However Lucasfilm has confirmed that J.J. Abrams will indeed be directing the next Star Wars film a fact also confirmed by J.J. himself. So what do we make of this? J.J. is indeed the most qualified man for the job in this day and age. He is the best Sci-Fi director out there in my opinion. If anyone can make Star Wars a success it is J.J. Abrams.
    1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
    5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
    6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Yeah we've already been talking about this in the Episode VII thread
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sorry didn't see that
      1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
      5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
      6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Working...
      X