No announcement yet.

Corin Nemec recovering from emergency surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he makes a speedy recovery, met him in Adelaide last year a real top bloke.
    sigpic

Comment

Tweet from Corin on 31st Jan:

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words, I really appreciate them all. I won't be on #Twitter again for awhile, long road ahead... #recovery.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

I only just heard! (this is what happens when school goes back -_-)
        I hope he's doing okay and I wish him a speedy recovery!
        sigpic
        "For All Eternity"
        The Five | Multi-shpper
        SamxJack | JohnxHelen
        Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
        Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

I too wish him the best! I saw the Gateworld news post and was hoping this was an update, but will wish him well here as I'm not on Twitter.

Comment

This was posted today by the Oz Comic Con twitter site (@OzComicCon):
            A sad guest update,as we previously announced Corin Nemec was in a serious accident on the set of his latest film. He has recently advised..
            ..us that whilst he is in high spirits and working hard on recover, he will be in rehab for at least another 12 weeks.
            As such he will be unable to join us for Oz Comic-Con Perth Adelaide...
            sigpic

Comment

Yikes! Pray he has a speedy recovery.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I would imagine he'll have to cancel his appearance at Chevron too, which is such a shame. I've never met him, and was so looking forward to doing so! But his recovery must always come first, and after such a serious accident, it's just a Godsend that he's going to be alright.

Cate
                sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Hang tough, Corin. Will pray for you. Hope you heal quickly.

Comment

My prayers are for you Mr. Nemec. Always hope for the best it could have been alot worse. I read this article when i was at work, i was glad to here that he was injured and not dead. blunt and to the point.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X