No announcement yet.

Emma & Hook (Captain Swan) Ship & Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emma and Hook have that right SPARK between them that, if Emma tries and doesn't retreat from her emotions, could turn it into and enduring flame with Hook.
    sigpic

Comment

Yay more shippers for Captain Swan
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I am loving Emma and Hook!

I'm hoping for more kisses between CaptainSwan in the season to come! LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

I love this pairing.

Made some Captain Swan art... but not sure how long you have to wait before something is considered not to be a spoiler anymore. Since some elements of the art are from the third season, I'll put it in spoilers.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I also like Captain Swan <3 I ship a LOT of the OUAT chars tho lol!
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

I ship them even more after the episode last night.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I have to agree with the person who said, "Ew." Doesn't it bother you that Hook had an affair with Henry's grandmother, a woman who abandoned Henry's father for Hook; thus making Emma sloppy seconds to the selfish, cheating mother of Emma's recently deceased lover?

I'm not trying to troll here. I'm just trying to understand. For me I find a romantic relationship between Hook and Emma deeply disturbing, and I'm wondering how those who ship them justify it.

Comment

I gotta admit, At first I was a little iffy on this thought, but seeing them together and how Hook acts around Emma, it actually makes sense to me.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I just enjoy their interactions from the very start Hook had given up on love until Emma. Love can happen more than once in life.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I think if you examine most of the relationships on OUaT you'll find them to be pretty dysfunctional and not just the shippy ones, even the family/friend dynamics are pretty complicated. I think it just comes down to whether you like the pairing or not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        I think if you examine most of the relationships on OUaT you'll find them to be pretty dysfunctional and not just the shippy ones, even the family/friend dynamics are pretty complicated. I think it just comes down to whether you like the pairing or not.
                        yes I agree I loved them from the start
                        sigpic

Comment

I think in White Out it is clear how Hook feels for Emma, and then some. He gets all the best lines too in that episode!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

great date
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure that there is a single romantic relationship on the show that doesn't involve one of the parties having deeply betrayed or attempted to kill another. Well except Snow and Charming, and as Emma pointed out, they started out with an armed robbery.

Neil left Emma in jail for a crime he committed.
                              Rumble imprisoned and abused Belle.
                              Regina (apparently) ordered the execution of Robin's wife.

So hook's past experiences with Neil's mother don't bother me. After all, Hook is hundreds of years old and given the family tree of the characters on the show at least he's not related to Emma by blood.

What is bothering me is the lying. The current example isn't the first time. A relationship can't be built on lies. It bothers me about Rumbelle as well. I'm not saying the relationship doesn't work or can't be saved. Emma already has trust issues. He's got to come clean SOON, and it has to be the last time he lies to her.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                I just enjoy their interactions from the very start Hook had given up on love until Emma. Love can happen more than once in life.
                                I didn't start this show until this past summer. I marathoned the first three seasons in a couple of days. I could tell right from the Beanstalk that there was a HUGE amount of chemistry between Hook and Emma and pretty much shipped them from the start. I love the slow burn that Adam and Eddy are doing with their relationship. It is making it so rewarding to watch. I do think that these two are TL and when that finally happens it will make my shippy heart so happy.

These two have are on my list of all time favorite ships. I think the casting department should get huge amounts of kudos for finding two people that have so much chemistry and make it a believable thing.

I know that Hook (who happens to be my favorite character on the show) has not always been a good guy and that he is was selfish and only out for revenge. When he met Emma and started to realize his true feelings for her, it gave him something more to live for than just killing his Crocodile. That is what this show is all about, redemption and hope. It it is a show where the good guys are not always good and the bad guys are not always bad.

With Hook and Emma, I think that Adam and Eddy are making their own fairytale about a Pirate who fell in love with a Princess, and I can't wait to see how it keeps progressing!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                                I think in White Out it is clear how Hook feels for Emma, and then some. He gets all the best lines too in that episode!
                                White Out is my favorite of the season. I loved The Apprentice and the whole first date thing but in White Out it was way more intimate than any kiss could show. Emma was finally starting to let him in and push her walls down. It was beautiful.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X