This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis on Sky in the UK

Hi guys im sure this has probably been asked in the past but ive been re-watching all SG-1 and SG-U on Sky 2 but was hoping they would also show Atlantis but they have got to the end and gone back to the start of SG-1 again.

Did sky not renew the rights to screen Atlantis?

Hey, initial, and welcome to the boards!

I've been wondering this myself, and contacted Sky with the same question you asked in your post.

Still waiting for an answer, which is really annoying. I might just need to ask them again, and see if I get a response. If and when I do, I'll let you know here.

Cate
    sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Thanks Cate,

I will ask them as well and will also let you know if I get an answer. failing that I will have to go out and buy the box set as I really want to complete my full re-watch! Im fairly sure I missed quite a few episodes the first time as Sky+ wasnt around then!.

Thanks

Comment

Hasnt gone back to the beginning of sg-1 for me, it's still on the Ori plot, never the less I would still like to see sga soon

Comment

Originally posted by initial View Post
          Thanks Cate,

I will ask them as well and will also let you know if I get an answer. failing that I will have to go out and buy the box set as I really want to complete my full re-watch! Im fairly sure I missed quite a few episodes the first time as Sky+ wasnt around then!.

Thanks
          No problem, initial. The annoying thing is that Sky showed series one and two last year, then pulled it, and they haven't shown it since!

I wondered if maybe their rights had expired, but then they started showing SG1 again, so I don't think that's the reason.

Don't get me wrong, I love SG1, but it would be nice if Atlantis was shown with the same regularity.

Still, there's always the DVDs, and the episodes I have on my iPod to tide me over.

Cate
          sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Hi guys,

I had an answer on Sky's forum saying that Sky do not currently have the rights to screen SG-Atlantis so that answers that one!

Now I need to find a box set I guess!.

Comment

Drat! I was hoping PickTV would show it when SG1 reached the right point in the reruns

Terrestrial C5 had the 1st Series SGA in the UK. Pretty sure I've seen them repeat the odd episode as a filler but not for a while.

You could try writing them a letter too

Comment

Working...
              X