The Miller's Daughter (216)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I have to add that Rose McGowan was extremely well cast and played the role brilliantly.
    I agree 100%
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nice episode. I have to admit, Snow doing that really surprised me. There is going to be massive fallout from that decision, for sure.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
        I have to add that Rose McGowan was extremely well cast and played the role brilliantly.
        She did indeed do a fine job playing young Cora.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

anyone but me hoping that

Spoiler:
          that cora became the dark one instead i kinda was if it meant that Mr Gold could survive
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Didn't think Snow would go through with the murder. She did try to stop it at the end though. I kind of wanted to see what Cora would be like with a heart. I mean in present time. Whoever they got to play young Cora did a good job. That Ghost moment with her and Rush spinning gold instead of a clay was interesting. Had the Ghost theme song playing in my head while watching that.

I guess Regina will try to kill Snow again. I hope they end this dance next episode. I'm kind of bored with it.

Comment

Working...
            X