The Queen Is Dead (215)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Or ... if he ever finds out that Regina had Snow's father (Henry's great-grandfather, King Leopold) killed.
    i was actually thinking of that a bit after the ep (b/c i want her to get rid of her mother). so if she killed cora, then that would mean she killed both her parents.

but cora is really bad. she's destroyed so many ppl's happiness. regina still has a chance at redemption.
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. One minute he's in Storybrooke, practically the next he's in the city attacking Rumple. And he's wearing the same leather outfit he's been wearing for weeks. He's also getting beaten up a lot.

Maybe the map is the one that Regina, Cora and Hook found in the library, since Hook took it at the time.
      Well, maybe Gold left a map of where he was going for Belle in case something happened. But then how would she leave as they said there was only enough of his magic potion for his shall, one reason Belle couldn't go with him. I don't get why he would leave a map of where he was going. So I am back to the same question, how did Hook find him?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i was actually thinking of that a bit after the ep (b/c i want her to get rid of her mother). so if she killed cora, then that would mean she killed both her parents.

but cora is really bad. she's destroyed so many ppl's happiness. regina still has a chance at redemption.
        Yeah Cora is bad for sure. I think Regina was really getting worried about her mom's intentions, and now that she knows more, she may just end up killing her! That is too much, killing both!

Next episode we get to see Cora's back story and what she and Rumple got up too. Maybe Rumple deserves her wrath. Probably why when Cora sealed their deal with a kiss, Rumple/Gold looked a bit unnerved indeed.
        Last edited by jeri; 05 March 2013, 05:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Or ... if he ever finds out that Regina had Snow's father (Henry's great-grandfather, King Leopold) killed.
          He knows that though, it's in the book.

Comment

What ep did he read that part?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              What ep did he read that part?
              I've always taken it to be that Henry's read the whole book. That's why he could find some of the stories easily and such. And if he's anything like me, he'd read the whole book simply because it's a single book lol. But IMO, the show gives the general impression that Henry has read the entire book. TBH, I've always taken the flashbacks as essentially the stories Henry read at some point. We know he's had the book for awhile, so I think it's safe to assume he's read all of it.
              sigpic
              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Really like this episode but thought Hook being able to find Rush was a odd choice. A person from a small town would have a hard time navigating New York let alone someone from a different world without cars, planes, subways, lights and stuff.

Oh look the bad people are doing bad things again. Good thing the good guys forgave them for the 100th time so they could kill more people later. My guess is they'll get the dagger back and not trap or kill evil mother and daughter. A couple weeks later evil mother and daughter does more bad stuff and kills more people. Snow isn't going to kill anybody no matter how much she huffs and puffs about it.

Something I'm not completely sure about is if Regina thinks of herself as a good person. Maybe in her mind she is the hero and everyone else are the evil ones.

Last episode I gave up on the idea of Bae being Peter Pan but now it seems he could be. He said he went to another world before this one and he knows Hook. I wonder if Bae's girlfriend is Wendy or Tiger Lilly. Or heck maybe Tinkerbell, that would be a twist.

Comment

Guess again!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Bae is henry's dad and was the beau of Emma

Comment

Working...
                  X