• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Queen Is Dead (215)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    THE QUEEN IS DEAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    Reunited with a woman from her childhood, Snow recalls her attempt to save her mother from a mysterious illness. Mary Margaret learns of Cora and Regina’s search for Rumpelstiltskin’s dagger, and Hook goes to New York in search of the “Crocodile.”

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 October 2013, 08:55 PM.

i enjoyed the ep!

the season's getting better.

i'm sick of cora and i *really* hope/want regina to give it to her!

so rumple doesn't like henry... saw that coming. poor kid.

neal/bae is a hypocrite.

snow is conflicted. be good and get nothing... ah oh.

dang, cora IS evil!! much worse than regina.

i liked that regina finally started questioning good old mother. i liked that look she gave her.

i was surprised when hook was suddenly there and then stabbed rumple.

and WHY didn't we get to see cora and hook being oowed and awed by storybook and our much more civilized world? they just seemed to adapt without a second thought. i feel cheated.

poor snow has lost another mother! that maid woman was so good for her/to her. evil cora...

~i wouldn't mind this show being darker...
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Any sympathy I may have felt for Regina is completely gone after this episode. After all, she's the one that ripped the heart out of Snow's nanny, even if she did put it back. And she just stood there and did nothing when Cora threw the woman through the window, and didn't even look bothered by it.

If anyone tells Henry about any of this, I can't see him ever wanting to have anything to do with Regina again.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Any sympathy I may have felt for Regina is completely gone after this episode. After all, she's the one that ripped the heart out of Snow's nanny, even if she did put it back. And she just stood there and did nothing when Cora threw the woman through the window, and didn't even look bothered by it.

If anyone tells Henry about any of this, I can't see him ever wanting to have anything to do with Regina again.
        she didn't know cora was going to do any of that. i think that's why she just stood there, b/c she didn't know what was coming. but yes, she took out the woman's heart and even squeezed it, but she seemed to be a bystander like snow and david in some of cora's deeds.

i feel really sorry for henry. his real mom lied to him (like regina did), his dad he just learned existed, and his grandfather rejected him. oh, and his adopted mom can't stop being bad.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

What's the relationship between Snow's mother and Cora? I wonder if they'll turn out to be sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
            What's the relationship between Snow's mother and Cora? I wonder if they'll turn out to be sisters.
            omg, my head just exploded!

i'm going to get super lost in family ties if that's the truth. but... looks wise, they could be...
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm starting to think that David/Charming isn't much more than window dressing lately. He doesn't have much to do, except to comfort Snow when things get difficult. They need to give him a better story soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                I'm starting to think that David/Charming isn't much more than window dressing lately. He doesn't have much to do, except to comfort Snow when things get difficult. They need to give him a better story soon.
                i think he's part of the 'the good guys are kind of boring' prob i'm having this season.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Good episode, but I don't get how Hook found them. I get he has a ship made of enchanted wood, but ya still gotta tell it where to go. Emma found a map on him when she locked him in the basement, but how did he get that? Does he have a Rumple detector?
                  sigpic

Comment

I did enjoy this episode. I love Henry and I do feel for him, especially with Rumple pushing him away, but his needling Emma is going to get old for me fast.

So it looks like Bae spent some time in Neverland...interesting. Maybe he does end up Peter Pan after all. How many years since he was sent from FTL?! He told Emma if he hadn't gone through another land he'd be 100s of year old...

Boy, I can't wait to see Cora get what's coming to her...I'm sure it will be later rather than sooner, pity. It was nice to see Regina a smidge conflicted, maybe there's a tiny glimmer of hope. Now that Cora has the dagger, things are going to get worse, before they can better.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                      Good episode, but I don't get how Hook found them. I get he has a ship made of enchanted wood, but ya still gotta tell it where to go. Emma found a map on him when she locked him in the basement, but how did he get that? Does he have a Rumple detector?
                      I was wondering the same thing. One minute he's in Storybrooke, practically the next he's in the city attacking Rumple. And he's wearing the same leather outfit he's been wearing for weeks. He's also getting beaten up a lot.

Maybe the map is the one that Regina, Cora and Hook found in the library, since Hook took it at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        The first thing that popped into my head when they showed us the map was an episode of the show Legend of the Seeker. Some bad guys had used magic and an item belonging to the Seeker (Richard) to make a map that would track Richard.

And that's exactly what I thought of when I saw this map. Because like we're all saying/thinking, how would he have found Rumple, specifically, in that huge town without some sort of help?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          and WHY didn't we get to see cora and hook being oowed and awed by storybook and our much more civilized world? they just seemed to adapt without a second thought. i feel cheated. .
                          It is strange somewhat, how easily some of the new folk seemed to have quickly adapted..

Especially if/when he finds out that Cora killed Snows mother..

On the "Snow getting irked that good always seems to win out at a great cost" angle.. i would have LOVED it had she stabbed Cora with rumpies dagger!

Comment

Pretty nice Episode. Things are getting Quite complicated. Actually it would be best for Snow and Charming to warn Emma and Gold not to return to Storybrook or at least trying to do it undercover since Gold needs to be at least over the Town Line in order to heal himself.

Also I guess the Timeline question is sort of answered. At least we were all wondering last Season how much time could have possibly passed between Baes Escape and the inacting of the Curse. His mentioning he crossed Hooks path , knows how to steer his Ship and that he went to another World before ending up in ours makes him the best candidate to be Peter Pan. That also delivers an instant explanation how he ended up in our World in the end. He met Wendy, fell in love and saw her Grow old, which is what made him want to finally Grow up too and ultimatly come to our World. This is all just guess, but wouldnt it make sense?

As for Regina and Cora, I think Regina is going to change her mind again soon. Before Cora came Regina was already blaming her. Now she has confirmation that her Mother is behind all her Pain.

And for Snow. YAY! That last sentence of hers made her quite sympatic. Good still has to triumph over Evil. Or to put it otherwise. How many Stories are there, where the Villain survives?
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Especially if/when he finds out that Cora killed Snows mother..
                              Or ... if he ever finds out that Regina had Snow's father (Henry's great-grandfather, King Leopold) killed.

I have a feeling that Snow might just tell Henry about this.

Comment

Working...
                              X