Manhattan (214)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Does anyone agree with Snow that this revelation may cool everyone off now?
    I kind of do. It sure is no easy fix, but if they like it or not they are all Family now. Also pretty much all of them Care for Henry. So I guess he will be the glue that brings them together. I have played that role in real life myself a few times and I know that one Person can make a difference in a Groups dynamic. Especially if that Person is a lovable little Kid who hasnt done anything wrong.

The Plot thikens and I cant wait till Emma and Gold get back to defend Storybrooke. That guy who drove the Car is starting to become a serious Problem. By now it might even be to late, but with magic this might still be fixable. Question being with Magic being present just in Storybrooke, can you manipulate stuff outside of it? Meaning if you stand at the source of the Power and send it out to the Magicless Outsideworld to do something, will it still work? Golds Scarf seems to be holding up fine.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Didn't the prophecy make it sound like Henry will be Gold's downfall? I'm not sure if he's changed enough to ignore that, we'll see if he really has changed and family will mean more to him than power...

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        Didn't the prophecy make it sound like Henry will be Gold's downfall? I'm not sure if he's changed enough to ignore that, we'll see if he really has changed and family will mean more to him than power...
        It said he will be Rumpel's "undoing". So Rumpel may think Henry will cause him to die or lose favor with his son. But I'm thinking Henry will be the reason or set in motion the reason for Rumpel to lose his powers. And not be be corrupted by them.

Heck it may turn out that Henry becomes a reason for Rumpel to give up magic.

We'll see.

Comment

I just had a thought, what if Henry's "undoing" of Rumpel means Henry is going to kill Rumpel and become a new Dark One?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            It said he will be Rumpel's "undoing". So Rumpel may think Henry will cause him to die or lose favor with his son. But I'm thinking Henry will be the reason or set in motion the reason for Rumpel to lose his powers. And not be be corrupted by them.

Heck it may turn out that Henry becomes a reason for Rumpel to give up magic.

We'll see.
            the way rumple was looking at henry (and the henry/father scene) gives me the . i'm afraid rumple will want to kill henry, even if he's his grandson.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              the way rumple was looking at henry (and the henry/father scene) gives me the . i'm afraid rumple will want to kill henry, even if he's his grandson.
              I hope he will understand soon enough that this Ability of his can be wrong. As the seer told him he has to seperate from what can be from what will be. Peoples actions around him tell him where the wind is blowing and therefor can anticipate a future similar to what Peter did in Fringe. That doesnt mean that the Future cannot be stirred into another Direction though.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Very true. As master Yoda always said..

Always in motion the future is.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Very true. As master Yoda always said..

Always in motion the future is.
                  Somehow, I just don't see Rumple/Gold being as enlightened as the great Jedi Yoda was.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Nope.. BUT they both walk with a cane.

Comment

I was sure Bae was going to be Peter Pan, can't call them all.

I think Rush will try to kill or get rid of Henry. He will fail and his Son will hate him forever which will be Rush's ultimate downfall. I think this will happen after father and son reconcile so the downfall will be that much greater.

Not here nor there but I guess the mirror guy is gone forever. And we'll probably not see Mulan and the other lady again. And probably no Peter Pan stuff since hook is in town. Would to see tinkerbell and the lost boys. Which reminds me where is Hook's crew?

Comment

Many of these will be answered if you continue
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                        X