Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Tiny (213)

  1. #1
    Site Admin GateWorld's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,121

    Post Tiny (213)

    Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    TINY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    David and Snow find a giant who Cora brought to Storybrooke, and who mistakes David for someone who has wronged him. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold, Emma, and Henry leave the town in search of Gold’s son.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; March 2nd, 2013 at 08:42 PM.

  2. #2
    General hedwig's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Olympic Peninsula - huggling trees
    Posts
    23,196

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Regina/Cora:

    Spoiler:
    Does anybody else think that when we saw Regina onscreen in this episode, it was really Cora? Regina reacted way too mildly to being told that she'd been framed for Dr. Hopper's death. She also seemed very disinterested when she found out that Henry was gone with Emma and Gold. She was also waaay too eager to have Tiny become big again and even had a mushroom ready to give to him. Why did "Regina" know right where to find Tiny? And I'm not even sure that was Regina with Hook.

    Maybe I missed something in the episode that explains these things, but it still left me wondering.

  3. #3
    General majorsal's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    in love
    Posts
    22,244

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Regina/Cora:

    Spoiler:
    Does anybody else think that when we saw Regina onscreen in this episode, it was really Cora? Regina reacted way too mildly to being told that she'd been framed for Dr. Hopper's death. She also seemed very disinterested when she found out that Henry was gone with Emma and Gold. She was also waaay too eager to have Tiny become big again and even had a mushroom ready to give to him. Why did "Regina" know right where to find Tiny? And I'm not even sure that was Regina with Hook.

    Maybe I missed something in the episode that explains these things, but it still left me wondering.
    i felt exactly the same thing.
    sally


  4. #4
    Lieutenant Colonel Duval's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Drink a tea with Rush, Rumpy and Mr Gold ^^
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    A good episode, I would have liked more scenes with Mr. Gold, Emma and Henry, I'm a bit disappointed, RC is my favorite actor in this series and I think we do not see him enough.
    I love the giant he is cute ^^
    http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/TariAdama452/OUAT%20art/Hisway.jpg
    by AresLover452 ^^

  5. #5
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,506

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    Regina/Cora:

    Spoiler:
    Does anybody else think that when we saw Regina onscreen in this episode, it was really Cora? Regina reacted way too mildly to being told that she'd been framed for Dr. Hopper's death. She also seemed very disinterested when she found out that Henry was gone with Emma and Gold. She was also waaay too eager to have Tiny become big again and even had a mushroom ready to give to him. Why did "Regina" know right where to find Tiny? And I'm not even sure that was Regina with Hook.

    Maybe I missed something in the episode that explains these things, but it still left me wondering.
    Not really a need to put that into a Spoiler. And I agree, that wasnt Regina. At least not visiting Charming and Snow. There is a bit of the Conversation that tipped me of.
    Conversation between Snow, Charming and Regina
    Spoiler:

    Charming: "Mr. Gold asked Emma to help him find his Son. They left Town about a Hour ago with Henry"
    Regina: "And no one told me?" (getting angry)
    Snow: "We did not know where you where and to be honest I dont think Emma has anything to run by you"
    Regina very calmly: "No I suppose she doesnt"


    That right there was a Tell if you ask me. After all why would she ask why nobody told her if she was hiding all this time? No idea what the real Regina was doing, but something seemed wrong.

    Besides all that I loved the Episode and the trouble thats brewing up. Growing those beans right now is a very Bad idea. Cora needs to be dealt with first. She is to strong and nobody of them got Magic on their side except maybe Ruby turning into a Wolf.

    I feel sorry for Gold too. His Plan failed and now he has problems. Taking the scarf off took his magic by the looks of it. Meaning he is just as helpless now as he would have been before releasing Magic in our World. I hope they turn around soon enough to prevent worse from happening. Though they cant possibly go through Airport security again.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  6. #6
    You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)
    Skydiver's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    54,912

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    I too agree that it's cora running around, not regina.
    and yeah, growing beans at the moment is the prime of stupidity. they've been there for years, a little while longer wont' hurt them. they should guard that bean until cora is under control.

  7. #7
    First Lieutenant RoK's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Sliding through the multiverse.
    Posts
    705

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    I feel sorry for Gold too. His Plan failed and now he has problems. Taking the scarf off took his magic by the looks of it. Meaning he is just as helpless now as he would have been before releasing Magic in our World. I hope they turn around soon enough to prevent worse from happening. Though they cant possibly go through Airport security again.
    My guess is that Gold only brought magic back to Storybrooke. If that's the case, then he can't use magic in our world (the only exception is the scarf, as it was already enchanted with magic before leaving the town). Of course I have no idea if he was over the town line when he created that fireball. Just my thought on that.
    <a href=http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/rayc5678/GateworldBleachSignature2.jpg target=_blank>http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...Signature2.jpg</a>

  8. #8
    Captain tomstone's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,506

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Quote Originally Posted by RoK View Post
    My guess is that Gold only brought magic back to Storybrooke. If that's the case, then he can't use magic in our world (the only exception is the scarf, as it was already enchanted with magic before leaving the town). Of course I have no idea if he was over the town line when he created that fireball. Just my thought on that.
    I am not so sure about it. Gold was calm until the Scarf incident and afterwards he went uneasy and checking his magic. I am pretty sure he was certain his Magic was not supposed to dissapear. Thats the only reason he let it loose in the first Place, so he could find Bae.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

  9. #9
    Captain Livestick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Livetree, of course!
    Posts
    1,754

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    Quote Originally Posted by tomstone View Post
    I am not so sure about it. Gold was calm until the Scarf incident and afterwards he went uneasy and checking his magic. I am pretty sure he was certain his Magic was not supposed to dissapear. Thats the only reason he let it loose in the first Place, so he could find Bae.
    He probably was certain his magic wasn't supposed to disappear. That doesn't mean it wasn't. There are things he doesn't know. For instance, he didn't know anyone who left the town forgot who they were until one of the dwarfs did it. This could just be another instance of something happening that he didn't expect.
    Meh...

  10. #10
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: Tiny (213)

    As he is always sayng.. Magic has a price!

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Tiny bit confused about Ascension... (Spoilers for S7 onwards)
    By Flyboy in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 15th, 2009, 06:12 AM
  2. Planet Earth is Tiny
    By FutureFilms in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: July 27th, 2008, 06:10 AM
  3. Why are our avatars so tiny?
    By FallenAngelII in forum Welcome, Announcements, and Help!
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 30th, 2006, 06:26 AM
  4. $$$$ (Tiny S8 Spoilers)
    By UberAeryn in forum Stargate SG-1
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 9th, 2004, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •