• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny (213)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    TINY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 213
    David and Snow find a giant who Cora brought to Storybrooke, and who mistakes David for someone who has wronged him. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold, Emma, and Henry leave the town in search of Gold’s son.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 02 March 2013, 08:42 PM.

Regina/Cora:

Spoiler:
    Does anybody else think that when we saw Regina onscreen in this episode, it was really Cora? Regina reacted way too mildly to being told that she'd been framed for Dr. Hopper's death. She also seemed very disinterested when she found out that Henry was gone with Emma and Gold. She was also waaay too eager to have Tiny become big again and even had a mushroom ready to give to him. Why did "Regina" know right where to find Tiny? And I'm not even sure that was Regina with Hook.

Maybe I missed something in the episode that explains these things, but it still left me wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Regina/Cora:

Spoiler:
      Does anybody else think that when we saw Regina onscreen in this episode, it was really Cora? Regina reacted way too mildly to being told that she'd been framed for Dr. Hopper's death. She also seemed very disinterested when she found out that Henry was gone with Emma and Gold. She was also waaay too eager to have Tiny become big again and even had a mushroom ready to give to him. Why did "Regina" know right where to find Tiny? And I'm not even sure that was Regina with Hook.

Maybe I missed something in the episode that explains these things, but it still left me wondering.
      i felt exactly the same thing.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

A good episode, I would have liked more scenes with Mr. Gold, Emma and Henry, I'm a bit disappointed, RC is my favorite actor in this series and I think we do not see him enough.
        I love the giant he is cute ^^
        sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Regina/Cora:

Spoiler:

Not really a need to put that into a Spoiler. And I agree, that wasnt Regina. At least not visiting Charming and Snow. There is a bit of the Conversation that tipped me of.
          Conversation between Snow, Charming and Regina
          Spoiler:

Charming: "Mr. Gold asked Emma to help him find his Son. They left Town about a Hour ago with Henry"
          Regina: "And no one told me?" (getting angry)
          Snow: "We did not know where you where and to be honest I dont think Emma has anything to run by you"
          Regina very calmly: "No I suppose she doesnt"

That right there was a Tell if you ask me. After all why would she ask why nobody told her if she was hiding all this time? No idea what the real Regina was doing, but something seemed wrong.

Besides all that I loved the Episode and the trouble thats brewing up. Growing those beans right now is a very Bad idea. Cora needs to be dealt with first. She is to strong and nobody of them got Magic on their side except maybe Ruby turning into a Wolf.

I feel sorry for Gold too. His Plan failed and now he has problems. Taking the scarf off took his magic by the looks of it. Meaning he is just as helpless now as he would have been before releasing Magic in our World. I hope they turn around soon enough to prevent worse from happening. Though they cant possibly go through Airport security again.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I too agree that it's cora running around, not regina.
            and yeah, growing beans at the moment is the prime of stupidity. they've been there for years, a little while longer wont' hurt them. they should guard that bean until cora is under control.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              I feel sorry for Gold too. His Plan failed and now he has problems. Taking the scarf off took his magic by the looks of it. Meaning he is just as helpless now as he would have been before releasing Magic in our World. I hope they turn around soon enough to prevent worse from happening. Though they cant possibly go through Airport security again.
              My guess is that Gold only brought magic back to Storybrooke. If that's the case, then he can't use magic in our world (the only exception is the scarf, as it was already enchanted with magic before leaving the town). Of course I have no idea if he was over the town line when he created that fireball. Just my thought on that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
                My guess is that Gold only brought magic back to Storybrooke. If that's the case, then he can't use magic in our world (the only exception is the scarf, as it was already enchanted with magic before leaving the town). Of course I have no idea if he was over the town line when he created that fireball. Just my thought on that.
                I am not so sure about it. Gold was calm until the Scarf incident and afterwards he went uneasy and checking his magic. I am pretty sure he was certain his Magic was not supposed to dissapear. Thats the only reason he let it loose in the first Place, so he could find Bae.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  I am not so sure about it. Gold was calm until the Scarf incident and afterwards he went uneasy and checking his magic. I am pretty sure he was certain his Magic was not supposed to dissapear. Thats the only reason he let it loose in the first Place, so he could find Bae.
                  He probably was certain his magic wasn't supposed to disappear. That doesn't mean it wasn't. There are things he doesn't know. For instance, he didn't know anyone who left the town forgot who they were until one of the dwarfs did it. This could just be another instance of something happening that he didn't expect.
                  Meh...

Comment

As he is always sayng.. Magic has a price!

Comment

Working...
                    X