• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Outsider (211)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    THE OUTSIDER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 211
    Mr. Gold’s plan to leave town in search of his son is interrupted when Hook arrives and threatens Belle’s life. In the Enchanted Forest, Belle goes in search of a dangerous creature and finds help from Mulan.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 21 January 2013, 08:47 PM.

someone want to enlighten me on the significance of the Pennsylvania plates on that car?

Baelfire? Henry's Dad? *Regina? Cora?

*unlikely as the car came from outside Storybrook and look too modern compared to the Merc she was sitting in previous episode.

Oh and dam... that sucks for Belle.

(The reason I ask is that was quiet a hang on the plates, as if to say "look here - big clue on screen").

Comment

so smee's a rat, Rumpy is a bit of a bad guy reigned in only by Belle....who Hook just took out of action.
      hook is...eh probably just owied.
      there's a rift in storybrooke - to stay or go, which land matters?
      Who's the dude from pennsylvania? (Bae?...or the hatter? who was sent that summons a few weeks ago?)
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

so is belle dead? dying?

rumple should have known better to think that hook would just take off after being told to do so, after all the length he'd went to pay back rumple.

regina's not going to forget being locked up. aw oh.

i can't wait to see the regina-cora confrontation.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hook probably made sure when he shot Belle that it wouldn't be life threatening. Or maybe he meant it to be and then just wounded her, pushing her across the line. For him, this would be even better than if she died, since she doesn't even remember who she is, much less who Rumple is.

I love that it was Belle who wound up rescuing Archie. And I enjoyed the scenes between Belle and Mulan, and Belle and Philip when she rescued him.

I was a little underwhelmed by Emma's reaction to seeing that Archie was still alive. I wanted her to give him a hug, too.

Comment

I don't think hook meant to kill Belle....he wants Rumpie to suffer, loving a woman who has no idea who he is, and hook presumes, will hate him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              I don't think hook meant to kill Belle....he wants Rumpie to suffer, loving a woman who has no idea who he is, and hook presumes, will hate him.
              How did Hook know? Did Jiminy tell him about the Town limits? Gold just told him to sail away, so it has to be that way, but I would have liked to have that in a Scene.

I also wonder about the Significance of Pennsylvia. I will have to do a rewatch of some Episodes I guess, but at the moment I dont have the time for it.

I am still happy though that OUAT is finally back. When I noticed Posts on it I was afraid I already missed alot.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                How did Hook know? Did Jiminy tell him about the Town limits? Gold just told him to sail away, so it has to be that way, but I would have liked to have that in a Scene.

I also wonder about the Significance of Pennsylvia. I will have to do a rewatch of some Episodes I guess, but at the moment I dont have the time for it.

I am still happy though that OUAT is finally back. When I noticed Posts on it I was afraid I already missed alot.
                Recall they live in Storybrooke, Maine. So it is merely showing that the outside world is coming to Storybrooke.

Was Henry's Dad living somewhere in Pennsylvania when he got the summons? Was he in Philadelphia? Pittsburgh?

I imagine Hook was told about the limits by Smee. Though we didn't actually see it occur.

I just wonder...where was Cora?

Comment

Perhaps hook found out about the 'limits' cause he talled to 'smeel' the rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                    Was Henry's Dad living somewhere in Pennsylvania when he got the summons? Was he in Philadelphia? Pittsburgh?
                    We haven't seen or heard anything of Henry's Dad, since he turned Emma in to the police, after August had his little "chat" with him in the first season.

Comment

Remember the person who walked into his apartment, in the rain, tried to close the window, then a pigeon landed with the Storybrook post card? Wasn't he in pennsylvania?
                      I interpreted that post card as his summons to come or come back.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Remember the person who walked into his apartment, in the rain, tried to close the window, then a pigeon landed with the Storybrook post card? Wasn't he in pennsylvania?
                        I interpreted that post card as his summons to come or come back.
                        I wondered why that was never explained.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                          I wondered why that was never explained.
                          Not explained yet. But that was the same actor who played Henry's Dad. So I think August invited him out here well before all the craziness of Cora and Hook came about.

Comment

Wonder what happened to Hook's "scurvy" crew while all of this stuff has been taking place. Surely, they haven't been set loose on the town while Cora and Hook go about their "revenge".

Comment

I don't know why I didn't post in this thread sooner. This was a very enjoyable episode. What an ending too.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X