• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cricket Game (210)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    THE CRICKET GAME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210
    Suspicion is cast upon Regina when one of the townspeople is murdered. Cora and Hook arrive in Storybrooke under the cover of secrecy, and in the fairy tale world the deposed Queen’s enemies debate whether or not to let her live.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 January 2013, 09:07 PM.

I must have missed the part where it was explained why the freezing spell also stopped Regina from using magic in Fairy Tale Land. When she was prisoner in the castle before the aborted execution, why couldn't she use her magic?

Also, noticed that David Nykl (Radek Zelenka, SGA) was the fisherman who greeted Cora and Hook on their arrival at the wharf, and who Cora turned into a fish.

Comment

Good episode. I am glad that the end revealed that Jiminy Cricket was still alive. Not that being a captive to those two is much better than death.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I saw this episode as a waste of good potential. Emma supposedly can tell when someone is lying and whenever she references that it's followed by her pretty much placing all her bets that her "power" doesn't fail her.

Yet here where there's two people, Ruby and Regina telling the truth, I would have thought Emma smarter than what actually occurred.

Comment

Mr.Gold/Rumpel is trying to get Emma to use magic more, so should be interesting how that plays out. There has been more than a few times where she has made something happen with magic. I can see her being more powerful than Regina and Cora combined and I think that is what Rumpel is thinking also.

As per the ending, what a twist at the end. I don't know whether to fell bad for Regina or not, but it seems like she is trying to change and her crying in the car shows she really cares.

Overall, Excellent episode. Glad the show is back from it's hiatus!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
            Mr.Gold/Rumpel is trying to get Emma to use magic more, so should be interesting how that plays out. There has been more than a few times where she has made something happen with magic. I can see her being more powerful than Regina and Cora combined and I think that is what Rumpel is thinking also.
            Maybe he's hatching a way to get her to break the barrier to the real world and/or plan to twist her as he did Regina when he apprenticed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
              Maybe he's hatching a way to get her to break the barrier to the real world and/or plan to twist her as he did Regina when he apprenticed her.
              It makes sense since Emma was the one who broke the curse, I'm sure she has the power to lift the barrier.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                Yet here where there's two people, Ruby and Regina telling the truth, I would have thought Emma smarter than what actually occurred.
                Maybe her lie detector ability doesn't work so well with Regina because she and Regina are so emotionally involved in a triangle with Henry for his affections? The high emotions in that scenario somehow keep her from sensing whether Regina is being honest.

Comment

I never thought I would feel bad for Regina, but her mother really takes the cake! Unfortunately I think Cora and Regina will be working together soon, hopefully Emma and Rumple can work together against them. Poor Henry...

Comment

Working...
                  X