Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't the Ancients stop Adria right after she ascended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't the Ancients stop Adria right after she ascended?

Does anyone know why they didn't interfere? After all, she ascended in our galaxy and at least for a moment she was an ascended ori in our galaxy. Shouldn't the Ancients have "neutralized/killed" her?

They don't interfere unless one of their rules are broken. Adria ascending did not break any rule of theirs, if she attacked them or lower beings then they would have done something,

Comment

Additionally she was being worshiped as a god. Since that evidently provides power to ascended beings somehow then the ancients were possibly afraid of her.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I believe the Ancients were afraid of becoming like her, not afraid of her which is why they had their strict no interference rules. Worship seem to give them power, a power that corrupted them and the Ancients did not want that.

The Ancients helped indirectly where they could...Merlin, for one, unasended to develop tools to help fight, tools and knowledge which SG1 used to help find the Ark of Truth..
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Maybe some DID try, but cause of the level of worship she had, she was too potent for them?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Maybe some DID try, but cause of the level of worship she had, she was too potent for them?
            It is possible but more likely that the "others" would stop any single ancient trying to interfer first

Comment

True.. And maybe once oe tried, the managed to flee to her own galaxy before someone else could.

Comment

well if you remember, the one ancient ascended lady that helped Daniel couldnt, because once she ascended she gained all the collective power of the ori, since sg1 killed the ascended ori before that happened, so once she ascended, she became more powerful than the collective of the ascended ancients,

remember, the ancients didnt have people worshiping them, making them powerful, the ori did. remember what happened in the ark of truth, they had to take her worshipers away to get rid of her power, and once that happened, she was easily defeated by that one ancient lady.

Comment

OP has a good question. The ancients don't interfere in the lower planes. They seem to have no qualms toward sticking their noses up into others' business in their own plane.

Comment

Working...
                  X