SGA DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA DVDs

Just a head-ups that the entire 5-season DVD set of Stargate Atlantis is on sale on amazon for half-price ($50 instead of $100). It looks like a post-Christmas deal that they've got going on, so if you for whatever reason don't own SGA, now is a great time to get it. I've just bought mine.
    Help me save the Stargate convention! Creation announced that the 2016 Con will be the last one, but I'm trying to keep them going. Read more about the campaign HERE and join me to make it happen by liking THIS page and spreading the word!

"My mind rebels at stagnation." - Sherlock Holmes

My Blog: Monitoring Broadcast Signals

do they work well? I've seen several complaints about poorer dvd quality/packaging with sg1/sga dvds, especially the complete collections
    --
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by agentCarterfanboy View Post
      do they work well? I've seen several complaints about poorer dvd quality/packaging with sg1/sga dvds, especially the complete collections
      Make sure to buy the discs from a reputable source, like Amazon, because I have heard there are bootlegs floating around on auction sites and that said bootlegs contain numerous defects.

Beyond bootlegs, it is the packaging of the SGA DVD set that is the problem; the discs come scratched even fresh out of the package because they are not in proper jewel cases with teeth to hold the discs in place. It is advisable to purchase jewel cases to properly store the discs.

Comment

Working...
      X