Merry Shipmas!!!!

by Nynaeve506

This thread is for Sam & Jack Shippers to share,
    celebrate and discuss Jack & Sam
    and how they might spend Christmas.

This is a PROTECTED THREAD.
    If you DO NOT like the pairing of Jack & Sam,
    PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE!
    There are other threads where you can voice those opinions.

This thread is only open for the 24 hours of Shipmas.
    The times are 12-midnight until 12-midnight
    Eastern Daylight Time (U.S.).

Please remember to subscribe to this thread
    sometime during the day so you'll be able
    to find it again after the celebration is over.

Members of the Sam/Jack Ship Family
    have worked on some special surprises for this event.
    This should be a great day to celebrate our favorite couple!
    Have fun!

Please remember to subscribe to this thread
    during the next 24 hours (while it's open),
    so you'll have it in your subscribed threads list
    after this special day is over.

Let the Celebration Begin!!!

Happy Shipmas everybody found these while on tumblr and i thought i would share it will you.

synopsis
    Spoiler:

Life is pretty much perfect for kindergarten teacher Jeanine (Amanda Tapping) and her policeman husband Steven (Nathan Fillion). Although unable to have children of their own, Jeanine and Steven plan to adopt is almost within their grasp. But when Steven is killed in the line of duty, Jeanine spirals into depression, and begins abusing pills to cope. Refusal from the adoption agency is the nail in the coffin, and in Jeanine’s desperate attempt to keep herself from crumbling, she trades her kindergarten classroom for high school.

It’s quite an adjustment, but one student in particular, the enigmatic Kelly (Emma Stone) shows true promise, and Jeanine takes it upon herself to help the young woman reach her full potential. But when she meets Kelly’s father, arrogant novelist Thomas (Richard Dean Anderson), the two don’t see eye-to-eye on the direction Kelly’s future should take, and neither can stand the other. When Kelly plans a dinner to hash things out between the two, both words and sparks fly, and Jeanine starts to feel something she thought she’d lost. Romance, Drama.

i don't why but i would definitely would like to see a story based on this concept but with the characters being Stargate.

And here’s another one of those "Fan made" movie posters for a RDA/AT Movie called Family Portrait on tumblr.

Synopsis:
    Spoiler:

Phoebe (Dianna Agron) grew up in a household fraught with fights. Her Air Force father (Anderson) and her art teacher mother (Amanda Tapping) loved each other, she knew that. She also knew she was loved by both of them. But the pressures of the military life were just too much for her mother to take and it led to the end of the relationship.

Now, ten years after the divorce, Phoebe is in her second year at college. Her mother is selling her artwork as well as teaching and her father is about to retire from the Air Force. It’s whilst she’s away at college that her father turns up unexpectedly at her dorms, a bunch of flowers in one hand and a lot of questions on his mind.

Phoebe learns from him that even after all these years he still loves her mother and wants her back. Phoebe knows that her mother has never taken another partner, claiming that her daughter always comes first, but it’s been so long, does her mother still have feelings for her father? Will Phoebe decide to help her father woo her mother? What will happen if the family gets back together again?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Merry Shipmas!

from A. Karswyll
        &
        Muses

threemuses.jpg

Last edited by A. Karswyll; 15 December 2012, 10:55 AM. Reason: Fixing muses picture.
        sigpic
        My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

MERRY SHIPMAS to one and all!!!
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Another Wrinkle or Two by pol * NEW *
                This is a bonus Campfire, written for Ikorni as a GW Shipper Thread Secret Santa gift. The germ of this idea came from QueenLira's feedback to the last story, so I decided to see if I could make it work as a gift. Thanks huge bunches to SaraB for the last-second beta and, as always, to LeiaSky for adding that little bit that makes it so much better.

Comment

i forget who made this but

Comment

merry shipmas!! :d
                    sigpic
                    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Stargate SG-1 - Sam/Jack - SHIPMAS 2011 by XFChemistSG1

Comment

wouldn't be shipmas without

Comment

Merry Shipmas all!

I have to go post announcements around the Forum so everyone will know where to find us, then I'll be back to set up the Fic List.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Do we have an official Shipmas art/fic/vid post?

I'm just popping in to say MERRY SHIPMAS and I will play in the morning (with my 100 Looks of Jack!) LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X