No announcement yet.

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Firefly fan here and I can't hardly wait for the movie.
    I hope we find out about sheppard's past and that Simon and Kaylie finally get together. OOh Zoe and Wash get pregnant.
    Beckett: How come I never make friend's like that?
    McKay: You need to get out more
    Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much more out can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by AiYaFongLuh
      Big Firefly fan here and I can't hardly wait for the movie.
      I hope we find out about sheppard's past and that Simon and Kaylie finally get together. OOh Zoe and Wash get pregnant.
      I really don't want to see Wash get pregnant However, if he was to start talking like a pirate...

"Yarr! Mal, there be Reevers on our heels. What say ye?"

Comment

Originally posted by AiYaFongLuh
        I hope we find out about sheppard's past...
        Wrong Sheppard. Oh, man; some of the crazy speculation about Shepherd Book's background is fantastic. If he was everything they (meaning fans, this is all spec) say, he'd have to have been the alliance general at Serenity, a sniper and a spy. Not sure where the sniper comes from...

But hell, yeah, I'm looking forward to this.

Wash talking like a pirate...I can see that.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

\o ! I liked the series alot. too bad only one season was made however it's nice to have the same cast as on tv. And Adam Baldwin, his role is great

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
            \o ! I liked the series alot. too bad only one season was made however it's nice to have the same cast as on tv. And Adam Baldwin, his role is great
            Oo- I was a big fan of Adam Baldwin's character on Firefly, his new show (on Fox... once again) is the Insider, made by a few people (or a couple) of Joss Whedons former crew (a good thing). Gosh... counting the 'days' till Serenity...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I'm a BIG Serenity fan - can't wait till it comes out. I'm looking forward to seeing them all. Does anyone know of a firm release date?
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

September 10 in the US, November in Australia

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                  September 10 in the US, November in Australia
                  No need to be glum. I take two months as a good sign.

I mean, Sky Captain for example. I saw it in Singapore last year, I think sometime in October and they just released it now. So two months ain't that bad (but God help them if it's any later than that).

Comment

well if it was any later I reckon they'd have a Browncoats revolt on their hands.

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Another Serenity fan from one side of the Big Water™
                      Can't wait for it but sadly I think I have to use other means to see it as a snowball has greater chance surviving in hell than the movie to come here
                      "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

Hey they are going to release a comic a couple of months before the movie. The artwork for it is shiny.

Serenity Comic

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          Hey they are going to release a comic a couple of months before the movie. The artwork for it is shiny.

Serenity Comic
                          they look like they used the promo pics, but I'll buy it as soon as its out

Comment

Well i haven't seen those particular promo pics, but even though i'm not a big comic person, it still looks good !

Comment

Just thought I'd post some pics

I just wish they'ed release some more, its been ages since these came out.

Comment

I know what you mean... I've been having a bit of 'withdraw', haha...

Comment

Working...
                                X