Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity (Firefly) Movie

Any fans here?

Personaly I can't wait. I thought having to wait till April was hard, but the new date in September (November in Australia ) is killing me. I'm being good and not reading to many spoilers, except about the Reevers I could'nt help it I just had to know if they were there

If any of you don't know about Serenity yet, go here...
    http://www.serenitymovie.com/

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

I saw the trailer and it looks good

Madeleine

Comment

where'd you see it? I didn't know one was out yet. I'm jelous

DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

At an Angel / Firefly con. It was only a short trailer. I thought it was on the net now, but I might be wrong.

Madeleine

Comment

Ooooooh.

I'm a big fan of Firefly. Saw a couple of episodes in reruns on SciFi and bought the boxed set last Christmas on the strength of those. Wasn't disappointed. What a real shame it was messed around with so much that it wasn't allowed to achieve its potential.

I'll look forward to seeing the movie when it arrives.

Albion
          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I'm really hoping the combined sales of the DVD and ticket sales for the movie will encourage somebody on TV to pick it up again. There was so much there and their universe wasn't even fully fleshed out yet.

Watched the 3 unaired eps on the dvd...they were pretty cool.

I'll be in line opening night for this.
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Am I a fan. I have a Serenity postcard on my frig and I've watched my box set dvds 4 times all the way through. I can't wait for the movie.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Outstanding show. I created a thread for it a while ago, good to see other people who like the show.
                A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                  I'm really hoping the combined sales of the DVD and ticket sales for the movie will encourage somebody on TV to pick it up again. There was so much there and their universe wasn't even fully fleshed out yet.

Watched the 3 unaired eps on the dvd...they were pretty cool.

I'll be in line opening night for this.
                  Joss said that if the film did well they were gonna make it a trilogy, so I don't know which I wan't more, new eps or films

Comment

Just chiming in with the love of Firefly.

Sevenish more months till the premiere.

Comment

So what are people most looking forwards to in the film?
                      For me its Reevers and just more Jayne fun

Aparently the trailers gonna be shown with 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' June 6th(?)

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                        So what are people most looking forwards to in the film?
                        For me its Reevers and just more Jayne fun

Aparently the trailers gonna be shown with 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' June 6th(?)
                        Everything. Just looking forward to more Firefly.

But if I had to pick now, it'll be the River storyline. Expecting big things for her fight scene/s. Apparently it's suppose to transcend the definition of cool.

I'll probably be more specific in what I look forward to when I see the official trailer. I've only seen the Comic Con trailer on the net and the video wasn't of a very good quality.

Comment

I am so looking forward to Serenity. There's only so many times I can watch the DVD's and have nothing new pop-up .

Joss is about to push the button to call us all back. I can't wait. This is gonna be a good year for Sci-Fi. Stargate SG-1 Season 9. Stargate Atlantis Season 2. Battlestar Galactica Season 2. Serenity... and the Doctor is finally coming back.

-IMF
                          "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                          "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                          BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                            I am so looking forward to Serenity. There's only so many times I can watch the DVD's and have nothing new pop-up .

Joss is about to push the button to call us all back. I can't wait. This is gonna be a good year for Sci-Fi. Stargate SG-1 Season 9. Stargate Atlantis Season 2. Battlestar Galactica Season 2. Serenity... and the Doctor is finally coming back.

-IMF
                            Yep, things are looking up for Sci-fi.

Lost too, I consider that sci-fi-ish.

230 days till Serenity appears on the silver screen, well at least for the Americans. But that's cool. I can share the joy vicariously for a few months till it appears on Australian screens (it better!).

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                              Wow. It's like they're trying to give me a nerdgasm that day. I go to see that movie and get to see the Serenity trailer at the same time? They might kick me out of the theatre for screaming with joy.
                              It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Working...
                              X