X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something new for SGU in 2013?

Interesting Tweet from David (Dr. McKay) Hewlett yesterday:
    Sounds like I'm soon to be reunited with Stargate's "Destiny"…2013 is going to be a good year…for me & science fiction anyway!

probably an Audio book?
    sigpic

Comment

David H bought (was given?) some of the Destiny sets and they've been in storage since the show went off the air. Whether he's going to use them for more SGU or for a new project that he's been hinting about (with his sister Kate) we don't know at this point.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        David H bought (was given?) some of the Destiny sets and they've been in storage since the show went off the air. Whether he's going to use them for more SGU or for a new project that he's been hinting about (with his sister Kate) we don't know at this point.
        He will let them have cake...............
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I'm not excited... I'm Not..... damn. I'm excited
          sigpic

Comment

It's kind of a cynical move really. He's deliberately worded it to be misleading and generate hype for something that'll likely have nothing to do with SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              It's kind of a cynical move really. He's deliberately worded it to be misleading and generate hype for something that'll likely have nothing to do with SGU.
              True not cool although I still like him and wish him all the best.
              Cool, I am Bilbo.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm super excited. Granted SGU wasn't as memorable as SG-1. It still had a better half in season 2, then it just ended. I can't wait until it's in production. I don't care if it is a season 3 or a movie...I just want it back.

Comment

Gateworld tweeted this morning:
                  GateWorld.net ?@GateWorld
                  To all those e-mailing me today, @dhewlett is not making an SGU movie. He's making his own sci-fi movie using Destiny sets, which he owns.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sad face*
                    "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
                    - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

aww.... i got myself all excited bout that

but which sets?

corridors? gateroom? the Destiny bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Gateworld tweeted this morning:
                        GateWorld.net ?@GateWorld
                        To all those e-mailing me today, @dhewlett is not making an SGU movie. He's making his own sci-fi movie using Destiny sets, which he owns.
                        It was kind of obvious (to me) that that's what he was referring too, he also owns a puddle jumper set if I'm not mistaken. If it were actually Stargate related, there would be far more press and hype from the creators and MGM.
                        Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

He bought the shuttle set off the Destiny and it's in storage.
                          Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?!

"You can't afford to be afraid if you're going to succeed in this business. It's time to stop running and face what's been chasing you for so many years." I did and it's going to be amazing.

"I want to live! I want to explore the universe...and eat pie." -Urgo

Comment

It seems like an interesting project though and I am sure gonna watch it.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking Dogs Breakfast related - maybe it has to do with the Sci-Fi show Paul McGillion's character was on.
                              Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Working...
                              X