• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anomaly XB-6783746 (510)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE - SEASON FIVE
    ANOMALY XB-6783746
    EPISODE NUMBER - 509
    The team turns to Nina for help in communicating with a child Observer, which puts her in jeopardy with the enemy after Windmark discovers her connection to the Resistance.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 May 2015, 10:14 PM.

:'(

Comment

odd to see him with hair

as for Nina, that was pretty sad, but she seemed confident in her actions after what Michael shows her, which gets me thinking that he knows what is going to happen somehow

Windmark also said he was an anomaly and different from the other observers somehow, probably related to what Nina was saying about the Observers being devolved because they can't appreciate love and beauty, the boy can it seems

Comment

yup he has emotion/empathy.

Comment

An amazing episode. So much of this season has wowed me. I can't wait to watch it again tomorrow night with my wife. It was sad seeing Nina go, but she made the ultimate sacrifice. As for seeing September with hair, I can't wait to see what that is about. I knew we had to see him at some point this season.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I still have the nagging suspicion that the fix involves time and they are going to fix things in such a way that those who are lost will not be lost.

Just my feeling.

Otherwise, a very good episode. Only three more nights left, iirc.

Comment

I wonder if the plan is to infect all the observers with empathy.

Comment

Possibly but I think resetting the timeline is the way they will go, but maybe not the way we suspect, knowing them it will involve Walter never crossing over in the first place, for such a small moment, they do seem to be giving big hints about it (when Walter was tripping the statue type thing he saw in the lab, the flashbacks etc. etc.).

Hopefully it will be something simple like eradicating them, or resetting the time to the point where they are in the park when The Observers first invaded.

I wonder if the location of September has any meaning, he looked to be in the house they found the boy in the flashback.

Comment

Watched this one again tonight with my wife. It was even better the second time around.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Watched this one again tonight with my wife. It was even better the second time around.
                    I want to watch this again but my sis and I have the same theory that the Plan somehow involves a reset button in some kind of way....
                    sigpic

Comment

I think most people do, hopefully they've got something better lines up that doesn't involve it being God's will.

(talking about BSG here, not taking a dig at any religious beliefs).

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        I want to watch this again but my sis and I have the same theory that the Plan somehow involves a reset button in some kind of way....
                        That may very well be the case. If done well though, I have no problem with that whatsoever.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          That may very well be the case. If done well though, I have no problem with that whatsoever.
                          As long someone in the show remembers the past five seasons then it would be ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                            As long someone in the show remembers the past five seasons then it would be ok.
                            As long as all of the Fringe Team, Walter, Astrid, Olivia, and Peter, does then I'm happy.

This was a great episode. The actress who plays Nina...wonderful job.

Comment

Working...
                            X