Planet TV Role Play - Stargate Atlantis & Stargate SG-1 Role Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
    That is fine, I totally understand. I have done rpgs and a lot of the ones I used to do on a regular basis are postponed indefinitely until my other players are ready to do so~!

Is it okay if I have Daniel get with a made-up girl? I can post her bio later on!
    That's fine. I only had Daniel/Janet because the original player for Janet wanted it but I'm going to leave it listed in the information in case it works for an AU world. Right now we're just playing in AUs to get more members.

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    I'm honestly amazed you've kept this going for three years.
    Well it wasn't until this year the RPG actually started the actual role playing and that's because I was so focused on getting members I didn't think of doing a plot to get more members until another member of my forum suggested it.

Well my Sanctuary RPG can top that because it's been going on for about 5 years and I did RPG for the TV show Sports Night for about 6 years.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I love doing alternative realities, it makes it fun!
      sigpic
      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X