Planet TV Role Play - Stargate Atlantis & Stargate SG-1 Role Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet TV Role Play - Stargate Atlantis & Stargate SG-1 Role Play

I'm restarting my Stargate RPG and I am looking for players who want to role play for the show. There will be no crossovers between Stargate and Sanctuary and you don't need to be a fan of both shows to join. I only mention these things because my Stargate and Sanctuary RPGs are on the same forum. If the character you want is taken consider being the temp player for the character if there isn't already a temp player because I can use some temp players.

Stargate RPG Notes:
    • A Plot 0: Getting More Members to the RPG type plot is going on in order to try and get more members. It is one that is taking place in an Alternate Universe. We're just going to be playing in AUs until I feel we have enough members to move on to the plot list or we reach Plot 0.10. This is just for the purpose of getting more members to the RPG. Characters that do not have a main player and/or temp player that will be needed are (I am the temp player for characters that are colored navy blue and underlined): Daniel Jackson, Dr. Janet Frasier, Carson Beckett, and Sgt. Stackhouse.

If I can, at least, get players for Daniel Jackson, Jennifer Keller, Elizabeth Weir, and Sgt. Stackhouse and temp players for Mitchell and Caldwell then that would be great. Then I can work on getting players for other characters.

Here's the link to the information on that: http://planettv1.proboards.com/threa...re-members-rpg

This plot has been started.

Last edited by planet_tv; 12 August 2015, 10:25 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

I'm willing to take over Major Evan Lorne and Dr. Bill Lee.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      I'm willing to take over Major Evan Lorne and Dr. Bill Lee.
      I'll put you down for those once you join and let me know when you join. Here's the direct link: http://planettv1.proboards.com/index.cgi

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm bumping this up just to see if there's anyone else who might be interested in role playing for the show before I post about my RPG elsewhere.

Comment

I'm bumping this up just to see if there's anyone else who might be interested in role playing for the show.

Comment

I'm bumping this up because the plot list for my Stargate RPG has changed a bit. Here's the thread about that:
            Possible Plot List Changes and Free Playing Plots

Comment

I'm posting this because I have an update. A Plot 0: Getting More Members to the RPG type plot will be done. It will be one that will take place in an Alternate Universe. Characters that do not have a main player and temp player that will be needed are: Daniel Jackson, Janet Frasier and Carson Beckett.
              Here's the link to the information on that: http://planettv1.proboards.com/threa...re-members-rpg

This plot will be started real soon so if you would like play Daniel Jackson, Janet Frasier or Carson Beckett let me know.

Edit: This plot has been started.
              Last edited by planet_tv; 25 July 2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Plot 0 is still in the beginning part of the free play plot and I was hoping that maybe I could get 2-3 people that would be willing to take a couple of characters so I don't have to temp for all the characters that don't have a player, main and temp, that are needed for this plot. Thanks to anyone who is willing to help out.

Characters (I am the temp player for characters that are colored navy blue and underlined) :
                1. Dr. Carson Beckett
                2. Lt. Laura Cadman
                3. Sgt. Stackhouse
                4. Daniel Jackson
                5. Dr. Janet Frasier
                Last edited by planet_tv; 23 January 2015, 08:20 AM.

Comment

If there is anyone who would like to play Daniel Jackson let me know. Right now in the RPG he has been getting ignored by me because I'm having to play so many characters so if I could get a player for him that would be great. Also if I could get a player for Laura Cadman that would be great as well and then maybe between those two players someone would be willing to be the temp player or temporary temp player for Stackhouse.

Characters (I am the temp player for characters that are colored navy blue and underlined) :
                  1. Lt. Laura Cadman
                  2. Sgt. Stackhouse
                  3. Daniel Jackson

Comment

Right now I could use some temps for Mitchell and Caldwell because the main player for those characters hasn't logged in in a while and I don't want to take on any more characters at this time. Also if there is anyone who would like to play Daniel Jackson let me know because I'm having to play so many characters, about 10 or 11, and would like reduce that number a little bit.There are other canon characters I need players for but I'm trying to focus on the characters mentioned in this post before I move on to getting players for other characters.

1. Sgt. Stackhouse
                    2. Elizabeth Weir
                    3. Jennifer Keller
                    Last edited by planet_tv; 15 December 2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I can play Daniel, my user name is the same as on here AVP60685
                      sigpic
                      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by avp60685 View Post
                        I can play Daniel, my user name is the same as on here AVP60685
                        I will put you down for Daniel and thank you for joining. I should let you know that the forum is not active currently because I had some real life stuff happen that was beyond my control, death in the family. Also, one member could no longer role play, so I will be trying to find some players for the canon characters, Weir and Keller, that they played. I will be getting the RPG going again soon but just want to take care some others things, forum related and not forum related, first. I will PM you when the RPG starts up again.

Comment

That is fine, I totally understand. I have done rpgs and a lot of the ones I used to do on a regular basis are postponed indefinitely until my other players are ready to do so~!

Is it okay if I have Daniel get with a made-up girl? I can post her bio later on!
                          sigpic
                          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

I'm honestly amazed you've kept this going for three years.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I've done rpgs that have lasted over 6 years!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X