Watching for the First time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watching for the First time.

Well I am Surprised at Firefly being fairly good from the start[Guy playing with Dinosaurs was funny] and I'm finding this show to be worthy indeed of watching. I can see why it's popular,good writing. The Alliance Ships look pretty interesting too.
    vlcsnap-2012-11-21-19h17m51s130.jpg

The Reavers seem to be an pretty good plot element as well[Not the types I want to run into if I'm on a small ship in the middle of space for sure!] I'll finish up the first disk here in a few minutes and it'll probably take me a bit to absorb it plus I'll probably have to rewatch it later. -Was Interrupted during the viewing so will probably have to watch it again tomorrow-

vlcsnap-2012-11-21-19h22m47s18.jpg

vlcsnap-2012-11-21-19h21m39s108.jpg

"I think I'm on the Wrong Ship."

vlcsnap-2012-11-21-20h03m29s118.jpg

So far I'm liking the Wild West Style to this show. I'd say for the $20 it was well worth it.
    Continuing to work on my Blog, which is my showcase and other things related to what I'm working on!

Check it out here!

https://tyjos84.wordpress.com

Joss Whedon is awesome
    Leela: "Fry, this isn't TV. It's real life. Can't you tell the difference?" Fry: "Sure. I just like TV better."

Comment

So glad there's another Browncoat out there! Enjoy with the rest of us!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
      X