My Sanctuary RPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sanctuary RPG

I'm mostly restarting my Sanctuary RPG and am looking for players who want to role play for the show. There will be no crossovers between Stargate and Sanctuary and you don't need to be a fan of both shows to join. I only mention these things because my Stargate and Sanctuary RPGs are on the same forum. If the character you want is taken consider being the temp player for the character if there isn't already a temp player because I can use some temp players.

The direct link to the RPG: The information for the RPG:
    http://planettv1.proboards.com/#category-4 Sanctuary Role Play Information
    Sanctuary RPG Notes:
    • Plot 2 for this RPG is finished and Plot 3 is about halfway done.
    • Ashley and Gregory Magnus, characters who have no main player and temp player, will be needed for Plot 4, their first RPG appearance, which is fast approaching.
    • If I can get players for Helen, Ashley and Gregory Magnus as well as Will Zimmerman that would be great because then I can work on getting players for other characters.

Last edited by planet_tv; 12 August 2015, 10:26 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

I would love to be involved! Sign me up, haha XD
    sigpic
    "For All Eternity"
    The Five | Multi-shpper
    SamxJack | JohnxHelen
    Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
    Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

The link won't work on my computer properly
      sigpic
      "For All Eternity"
      The Five | Multi-shpper
      SamxJack | JohnxHelen
      Currently watching: Stargate SG1 Season3. Currently reading: Broken Wings by L Stoddard Hancock.
      Banner courtesy of couplechemestry.livejournal.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr-Helen-Granger View Post
        The link won't work on my computer properly

Here's the direct link (it's the RPG at the bottom):
        http://planettv1.proboards.com/index.cgi

If the direct link doesn't work then let me know.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm bumping this up just to see if there's anyone else who might be interested in role playing for the show before I post about my RPG elsewhere.

Comment

If there's anyone who would like to temp for Helen and Ashley Magnus please let me know as I'm looking for some temps for them. I'm also looking for a main player and a temp player Gregory Magnus.
            Last edited by planet_tv; 24 June 2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

I have been trying my best to temp for Helen Magnus but I'd prefer to have someone else temping for the character because I don't think I'm doing that great of a job and I'm not really enjoying temping for Helen. I thought I would but I'm not so if you would like temp for the character please let me know.
              Last edited by planet_tv; 17 August 2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

I'm bumping this up because I am looking for some players for Ashley and Gregory Magnus as they will be needed for plot 4 which will be the next plot. I could also use some temp players for characters that have a main player (See list character list in first post).

Comment

I'm bumping this up again because I'm still looking for some players for Ashley and Gregory Magnus as they will be needed for plot 4 which will be the next plot. I could also use some temp players for characters that have a main player (See list character list in first post).

Comment

I'm bumping this up because the current plot, plot 3, is about halfway done and the next plot, plot 4, will need Ashley and Gregory Magnus and I don't want to be stuck playing them myself so if you are interested then let me know.

Comment

I am still looking for some players for Ashley and Gregory Magnus so if you're interested then let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X