Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    *Gollum voice* George Lucases has done it before... and he can do it again.

Also, databanks can be altered. And it wouldn't screw up Anakin's transformation because for a long time, Windu was assumed to be dead. It'd still be very effective.
    Yep. We should remember that Sith's managed to hide themselves from Jedis for over a 1000 years, also Obi-Wan and Yoda managed to do the same also few decades, and why wouldn't Windu manage to do the same? If he survived the fall.
    And I'm pretty sure that there were countless Jedi who survived the Jedi Purge and managed to evade Darth Vader for whole time Empire were in power.

Comment

177, give or take.

Windu is almost certainly not one of them.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

....meh.

Just going to be a another 3 hour long movie with pointless massive CGI sets filled with pretty boys. Thats the state of movies these days...

Comment

Personally, I really look forward to this movie. I can't wait until more concrete info about it comes out.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I look forward to this movie too, but escyos is right about the CGI.
            EVERY movie has bad CGI these days.
            I saw the trailer for the Hobbit and Gollum looked totally video game-y.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Good grief...
              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

I saw that the other day. I didn't bother to post it because I figure it's complete bull.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh you have got to be kidding me...
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    I saw that the other day. I didn't bother to post it because I figure it's complete bull.
                    Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Oh you have got to be kidding me...
                    I really hope it's not true!
                    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

im calling bs on this one. the guy redeemed himself at the end of jedi, died and became one with the force.

Comment

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11...-developments/
                        More discussion on Episode VII

Comment

its going to be a long two and a half years.

Comment

"Resurrecting" Darth Vader is a BAD IDEA.

Comment

i watching Revenge of the sith the other night and the one thing i really do wanna see in the new trilogy is a lightsaber battle like Anakin and Obi-Wan had in ROTS.

Comment

No kidding about that. Let's hope they continue to break the "one duel per movie" rule like they do in Episode III.

Comment

Working...
                                X