No announcement yet.

Star Wars: Episode VII: The Force Awakens.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, if Hayden managed to show up, so can he.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I can just see that though, Hayden showing up as force ghost. A lot of fans will rage that day.

sigpic

Comment

He already did show up as a force ghost at the end of the VI remastered version you see him with Yoda and Kenobi...so it could be

Comment

....in the one edit that could give even Han Shot First a run for its money in terms of sheer nerdrage.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

HAN SHOT FIRST
            means that Greedo shot too lol.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

JJ Abrams to direct Episode VII after all?
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That is so Abrams style, Deny, Deny, Deny......... No actually i really am doing that

but anywho that would be great if he is
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

That would be kinda cool.
                  But it must not be Star Trek style.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    That would be kinda cool.
                    But it must not be Star Trek style.
                    Won't it be though?

It's not so much 'Star Trek style' as it is Abrams style.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
                      It's not so much 'Star Trek style' as it is Abrams style.
                      Yup.

I wonder: how much lens flare a lightsaber produces

Comment

I Love it, I love it, I love it ->>> 2015 can't come soon enough ! That means that Michael giacchino will hopefully compose it as well !
                        sigpic

Comment

Giacchono? Maybe. I have a hard time imagining a SW movie would be made without John Williams composing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Giacchono? Maybe. I have a hard time imagining a SW movie would be made without John Williams composing, though.
                            If its really Abrams who will direct Episode VII, it can be assumed that Giacchino will develop the score because he made everything with Abrams since Alias, I guess
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't really say I am excited about JJ Abrams doing the next Star Wars, if he does it at all. I like his stuff, but it's nothing really spectacular. His movies are okay, but I'd like to see how the likes of Spielberg would do it (as Lucas did want him to direct in the past).

sigpic

Comment

Well I suppose that mean Star trek may actually get someone that like Star trek, JJ Abrams always said he liked star wars more so now he can go an make star wars films like he always wanted to, instead of turning Star trek into star wars.

Comment

Working...
                                X