Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Spoiler:
    Daryls actually in the trailer, at 0.13 (if you pause it real quick, you see Rick pointing a gun at some walkers, and Daryl bends down for something) and 0.17 with his crossbow, and I think thats probably Merle that Glenn is shouting 'What the hell is he doing here?' at.
    So, looks like they are both probably going to make it, and maybe Merle joins the group... or he could become an outcast and be the 4th danger to the group...
    Phew....
    Spoiler:
    so glad you caught that about seeing Daryl in the new trailer... I was freaking out. I honestly don't know that I would want to go on with this show if they kill off Daryl...he is my favorite character and I think the show would lose too much if they just let both Brothers die there. I think there has to be some meeting up with Rick's group so that they can have their revenge with Merle and then Daryl and Merle has some things to say to one another too. SO yeah I really do hope they make it out....and then someone can run Merle through properly

As for the episode....wow what a nail biter I mean from start to finish I think I was literally on the edge of my seat. There were a few times I thought the SFX were a tad bogus and one was the disembodied head from the tank that was trying to chew and then the Governor's eye wound ....that seemed very unreal looking to me. I would've thought he would have reached up and pulled that glass out as an instinct rather than walk around with that sticking out of his eye that was a tad much for me.

But other than that it was awesome. I too didn't expect Michonne to be the one to showdown with the Governor... I guess they are going to save the BIG showdown with him and Rick for the Season finale possibly??

Yeah if after all that Andrea finds out about the Governor she is either going to pity him cuz she will realize that he has completely lost it ...or she will wisen up and help Daryl and Merle and get the hell out of there. I just have some weird feeling that she will stay with the governor...maybe intervene just enough to help Merle and Daryl escape but then rush back to the Governors side. We need someone from the original cast to remain in Wood bury with the Governor in order to give the Woodbury scenes a sense of affinity. I didn't spoiler any of that cuz it's my own speculation

Oh yes and Carl is becoming quite the little Rick. Locking them in that cell and then Tyrese actually calling him "man" and that it's "his house" Wow that is more or less establishing that Carl is walking in Rick's foot steps at this point.

Carol admitting she isn't a lesbian OMG that cracked me up. So I'm just hoping that Daryl makes it so once and for all they can get together I so want that to happen... *fingers crossed*

So see Daryl HAS to make it now!!
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I don't think Daryl will be killed off for the foreseeable future, he's too much of a fan favourite right now. There are plenty of others that the writers can choose to bite the dust first.

The big showdown will probably be the season finale next year between Woodbury and Rick's crew. The role Merle plays in all of this will be interesting for sure.

Also lets not forget about Andrea. She can play both sides right now. I don't think she's very happy about Rick and Co. abandoning her. Plus she seems to be easily influenced by the Governor at this point. I can't believe she just bought his reason for keeping a room full of heads in his apartment along with his zombified daughter.
      sigpic

Comment

Rick and co. didn't abandon Andrea. In the chaos of leaving the farm, they thought she died.
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          Rick and co. didn't abandon Andrea. In the chaos of leaving the farm, they thought she died.
          Whilst that's 100% true, if you're the one who got left behind, regardless of them thinking you were dead, you're still probably gonna feel a bit of hurt... If I recall she was waving out and calling for help as they drove off... Ok, there were tonnes of zombies around and all, but she may well feel like she was abandoned...

Of course, if she doesn't wake up to the situation she's in...
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Great episode, i hope Daryl makes it
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Judging from the conversation she had with Merle when they first met, it sounded like Andrea did feel abandoned. Of course they didn't do it on purpose, but she probably views it differently.
              sigpic

Comment

I think deep down, she knows that they didn't abandon her on purpose. That was a wild situation they were in at the time.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X