No announcement yet.

When the Dead Come Knocking (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be frank, they're a little frustrating in being so short... you literally just start to get into it and then they're over... But at least you can sit and watch all (6?) in one hit.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      Hey do you all watch the Talking Dead and the behind the scene vids about the episodes on AMCTV.com? They are awesome. Just thought I would recommend them out if you haven't ventured over there.
      Yes! I watch it the next night since I'm not able to make it up that late! I enjoy them more when someone involved in the show is on and not just semi famous fans of the show. Chris Hardwick is hysterical!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
        To be frank, they're a little frustrating in being so short... you literally just start to get into it and then they're over... But at least you can sit and watch all (6?) in one hit.
        Yeah I know but at least it's more stuff and that is what I"ll do watch all at once

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        Yes! I watch it the next night since I'm not able to make it up that late! I enjoy them more when someone involved in the show is on and not just semi famous fans of the show. Chris Hardwick is hysterical!
        yeah I know He cracks me up.
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Pretty good episode, felt a bit scared for both Glenn and Maggie, as I thought Glenn would get bitten, and Maggie raped...
          Nice movement in the story, and yeah, I feel sorry for that old man too, just peacefully sleeping, then next minute stabbed and munched upon by zombies...

Really psyched for this next episode, really wish it was shown sooner in the UK, and I have a Christmas party on the day it airs!
          Definately setting my pre record up for this!

Comment

Working...
          X