• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hounded (306)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON THREE
    HOUNDED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    Andrea tries to find her place in Woodbury, unaware that Merle and his men are hunting Michonne in the forest. Rick receives a mysterious phone call that promises the possibility of a new refuge.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 02 December 2012, 04:21 PM.

Well that was interesting...Wonder how the encounter between Michonne and Rick's group will play out.
    sigpic

Comment

So glad Daryl found Carol! I'm wondering if Rick could of possibly snapped out of it that quick? Will be interesting to see how well Michonne interacts with the group. And will the group go to get Glen and Maggie or will it be Woodbury coming to the prison ?!?! Ugh, so many questions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Well that was interesting...Wonder how the encounter between Michonne and Rick's group will play out.
        Well, she did bring the formula for the baby. A nice little peace offering. Should definitely be interesting though.

I really fear for Glenn and Maggie. I wonder if both will survive this capture?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Well, she did bring the formula for the baby. A nice little peace offering. Should definitely be interesting though.

I'm hoping both of them make it though unscathed. Their romance is one of the few bright spots in an otherwise depressing world.
          sigpic

Comment

Daryl was great in this episode, finding Carol..... Taking Carl under his wing, his so different from Merle

I hope Glenn and Maggie will survive, however nobody seems to be safe this season

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            So glad Daryl found Carol! I'm wondering if Rick could of possibly snapped out of it that quick? Will be interesting to see how well Michonne interacts with the group. And will the group go to get Glen and Maggie or will it be Woodbury coming to the prison ?!?! Ugh, so many questions!!!
            Its amazing what you can overcome when you have to,i think for the most part Rick will do what he has to do and then go back into his psychotic state when his not needed
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Daryl was great in this episode, finding Carol..... Taking Carl under his wing, his so different from Merle

I hope Glenn and Maggie will survive, however nobody seems to be safe this season

Its amazing what you can overcome when you have to,i think for the most part Rick will do what he has to do and then go back into his psychotic state when his not needed
              I wonder if it'll come to Daryl and Merle going at eachother when it all hits the fan?!

Comment

WOW Great episode!! I enjoyed this one so much more than last week....so much character development and backstory for Daryl WOOT!! I love that he connected with Carl and was there for him and it was brilliant how they could show how both Carl and Rick were working through their grief this ep. I'm glad they are moving them on fast, because I really don't want to see a psychotic Rick drag on and on. Also, I'm glad that phone call was not real....it would have been so hokey and so it makes sense that Rick fabricated it in order to deal with Lori's death and when Hershel picked up the receiver only to find static...essentially a dead line it was obvious that Rick was not really talking to anyone there. And I loved how Hershel knew Rick was losing it there but allowed him to work through it....just so awesome!! I'm so grateful that Hershel survived

Loved how Daryl found Carol ...and at first when he was sitting there and Carl and the Black dude what's his name? went off I thought at first that the black guy got bit cuz there was that big black guy laying there.....so I had to rewatch that scene to get it...and apparently Carl and the Other guy went on back ....sometimes they do make leaps in this and you just have to fill in. Like in the first scene when Rick was on the phone he had on a white tshirt that was bloody and he was all gross and bloody then the very next scene when he is walking back to the group he is all showered and has a black shirt on. How did that happen?? I'm going to assume that time had passed and he showered and shaved I guess that was to show that he had hope with that phone call and he was coming to terms with things in his own way. By him getting cleaned up. IDK sometimes I read too much into things.

As for some of the things I didn't particularly like: Merle is on my last nerve. I think he's ranking up there with just how crazy Shane was...and I don't think he'll make it much longer... although they need some crazy's in this and the Governor is a different kind of crazy. I was just liking the Gorguilio character and Merle goes and does that

Andrea is bugging me too.....it's like she just schelps from one person to the next and I guess I can't fault her for getting some comfort but I wonder if they will eventually make her slip into the evilness along with Philip or wake her up and help the group see who he really is?? I would bet that she is going to turn against the group and take up with the Governor....even when she discovers all his warts...she will still hang with him cuz I think down deep that is what fascinates her about him and intrigues her. But I guess we'll see.

And Michonne....loved how she figured out by what Maggie and Glen said and made her way to the prison with the formula.... You Go Girl!! And the way she could walk right up to the prison....that was a great way to have the two groups discover one another.

And yeah my fingers are crossed for Glenn and Maggie and I think they will be ok...but I just worry that they will suffer some torture and I'm worried Maggie will be raped

But all in all I loved the ep and can't wait to see how this plays out next week.
                Originally posted by jelgate
                This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post

They damn well better. Two of my favorites on the show.

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                  As for some of the things I didn't particularly like: Merle is on my last nerve. I think he's ranking up there with just how crazy Shane was...and I don't think he'll make it much longer... although they need some crazy's in this and the Governor is a different kind of crazy. I was just liking the Gorguilio character and Merle goes and does that
                  That's just Merle being Merle. Totally expected him to kill that poor guy. He better get his in the end. I'm expecting him to. I just wonder by whose hand.

And yeah my fingers are crossed for Glenn and Maggie and I think they will be ok...but I just worry that they will suffer some torture and I'm worried Maggie will be raped
                  Those fears will probably pan out sadly. There will be no warm welcome for them.....
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    They damn well better. Two of my favorites on the show.

That's just Merle being Merle. Totally expected him to kill that poor guy. He better get his in the end. I'm expecting him to. I just wonder by whose hand.

Those fears will probably pan out sadly. There will be no warm welcome for them.....
                    yeah *sigh*
                    Originally posted by jelgate
                    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                      I wonder if it'll come to Daryl and Merle going at eachother when it all hits the fan?!
                      I certainly think so. IMO, Daryl has chosen his side. Merle won't sway him.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Really glad they found Carol, pretty interesting episode.
                        Nice to see Daryl looking out for Carl, some nice bonding between the two.
                        Looks like Glenn and Maggie are in for a rough time...
                        Looking forward to seeing Michonnes interaction with the rest of the group, and how they will react to the news of Woodbury, Merle being alive and Glenn and Maggies kidnapping.
                        Slightly annoyed I spoiled myself with the phone call, but still a really nice scene.
                        Only thing I didnt like about the episode is Andrea...

Really looking forward to these next two episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                          Really glad they found Carol, pretty interesting episode.
                          Nice to see Daryl looking out for Carl, some nice bonding between the two.
                          Looks like Glenn and Maggie are in for a rough time...
                          Looking forward to seeing Michonnes interaction with the rest of the group, and how they will react to the news of Woodbury, Merle being alive and Glenn and Maggies kidnapping.
                          Slightly annoyed I spoiled myself with the phone call, but still a really nice scene.
                          Only thing I didnt like about the episode is Andrea...

Really looking forward to these next two episodes!
                          I agree about Andrea....she was never my favorite. I was warming up to her at the end of season 2 when she started to have a spine and now...ugh...

Comment

Another great ep!

I know for dramatic effect Merle had to get the upper hand, but with 2 guns trained on him, surely one of them should have got a shot in him when he went for his gun...

My prediction... is that Maggie is doomed... They'll use her to make Glenn give up their camp location, then kill her... Though - I hope not... I like Glenn, and he deserves Maggie... If she does survive, I think the events will certainly wreak havoc on their relationship...

The phone... was ok... Certainly had me scratching my head at first... Made me think of Lost... (which may or may not be a bad thing!) I actually hope Rick hears it again... as yes, after such a breakdown, he should have a ways to being better yet... Though - looking at how the ep ended, I'm guessing he wont have time to have the luxury of continuing his mental breakdown!

The "wtf" endings this season have been great. Can't even recall if they were doing them last year/first year, but this season has worked them really hard with great results. We of course already saw that walker entrails can help mask the living... though perhaps we could at least have had one walker have a good sniff of Michonne just to make sure...

Looks like next ep will be exposition for both sides... with Michonne filling them in on the Govner, and the Govner/Merle getting info out of Glenn and Maggie... I wonder if they'll build the confrontation up or get right into it...

Just have to say - am REALLY enjoying this season!
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                            X