No announcement yet.

Say the Word (305)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys will just have to stay tuned about the whole phone thing. I don't want to spoil anything. If you really want to, you can look up info about it from the comic.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoiler:
      Landlines would have nothing to do with the internal phone system of the prison, which I suspect is what is going on.
      sigpic

Comment

I thought it might have been part of his psychotic delusions but i think its real and i think it could be Woodbury on the other end
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          I thought it might have been part of his psychotic delusions but i think its real and i think it could be Woodbury on the other end
          OMG. That would make sense. The prof in Woodbury said he needed power for an experiment. What if he was re enabling the Phonelines as far as possible to find other survivors? The prisons internal lines would be strange since we have seen no set up and without Power there is no signal to send something, also there was nobody actively searching for Rick if I remember right. Trying to call him through Phone would more seem like a desperate solution after you searched everywhere.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

If you guys don't know about the phone from the comics, you are going to be so surprised. I would be shocked if they don't follow that part pretty closely from the books.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*dying about the phone thingy now* but I will not spoil myself *holds breath and turns blue*
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Dammit I want to know...
                sigpic

Comment

Pretty good episode, I too hope they resolve the Carol storyline quickly.
                  Interesting developments at Woodbury.
                  I was alright about the zombie eating Lori, but the Governors a bit twisted in the head, heads in jars, keeping a zombified daughter...

Next week looks good, interested to see where these storylines go...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    If you guys don't know about the phone from the comics, you are going to be so surprised. I would be shocked if they don't follow that part pretty closely from the books.
                    Yeah I'm thinking they will stick with the comics as far as who's on the phone. Only makes sense. As for y'all that don't know, I'd advise not looking up spoilers on it. It's not too surprising but keeps you wondering until they reveal who it is.

Gross. I certainly wasn't expecting Lori to be eaten. *bleh* How cruel and twisted.

I wondered if they were going to have the zombie child for the governor. I just couldn't see them not even though I haven't read the backstory novel Kirkman did for the Governor. What a way to reveal her. lol.

And yes, let's not drag the Carol storyline out. I think she is still alive so I hope they find her in the next ep and move on.

Episode was okay. Not as good as I was expecting, but it moves the story along as far as what was introduced.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                    X