Queen of Hearts (209)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Solid episode, thought I do wonder if Rumpel truthfully understood what Emma is. Has there been a child of "true love" before? And if so, who was it?

How did Rumpel research what Snow's and Charming's baby would be.

I think when Emma does something with love as the motivation she's protected. If she's protecting her family or friends that's going to make her hard to beat.

I think the trick might be to get her to channel a different emotional like rage, hate, etc.
    If anyone understands how strong Emma really is, it would be Rumple. He was a bit of surprised, but mostly happy she turned out to be that strong. I dont think there has been a child of True Love before Emma. At least I could not think of any Story where a couple had a Child after True Love led to the Happy end.

I rewatched this once again and I have to say I really start feeling sorry for Regina. She was not faking, all her reactions where real and there where many Scenes where I am pretty sure she was hurt pretty badly. When Regina just saved Mary Margaret and Emma, Henry screams out Mom and Regina thinks he is running to her for example. Or when they all went about and left her standing. She really did her best and Henry just forgot about her once his Family was back together. I hope she wont turn darkside and Join her Mother because of this.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

YEa, you would have at least thought as they were walking off, one of the group would have looked back with a sigh, thinking of asking her to join them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        OH! Imagine, the writers use Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean to have the black pearl show up or have it as Hook's ship. I wonder if Hook's ship ever had a name?

How was using the bean to grow a stalk able to help them create a portal? I am looking forward to seeing how they explain that in the next half of the season.
        The beans can be used for other stuff, wasn't it a bean that opened a portal to our world for Bae in the first place?

Comment

I know I am late but a couple things

I think the idea of the curse was that people could leave so long as they were coming back. Henry left becuase he was coming back it was implyed that Ruby left but because Granny had a heart attack was forced back to Storybrook.

I think Rumple knew long before Snow got preg that her child would be special. He told Charming that he was interested in what True Love Creates which to me means he was wanting Charming and Snow together so they could have a child. Almost everything we have seen him do has been to get the curse cast and then broken again.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I know I am late but a couple things

I think the idea of the curse was that people could leave so long as they were coming back. Henry left becuase he was coming back it was implyed that Ruby left but because Granny had a heart attack was forced back to Storybrook.
            I don't think Ruby ever left Storybrooke.

Comment

Working...
            X