Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Think about it...rumpie and regina vs cora
    If they could truly work together, I like those odds.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it's debatable. Magic is not so much about brute strength as it is being knowledgeable of your surroundings, what tools you have at your side, and thinking strategically.

Rumpel was wise in having all those magical objects following him from FTL. He's got a shop full of items. And if Cora does show up she would be expecting magic to be gone from this world.

So how does she plan to survive in a non-magical world? Is that one of the reasons she is allying with Hook? He has a boat and a crew, she may think she needs that strength.

Comment

But perhaps she knows that magic has returned to th land cause of Emma and co' showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          But perhaps she knows that magic has returned to th land cause of Emma and co' showing up.
          Did they tell her magic returned or just that they got trapped here. It's quite possible that she could still believe magic is not in the world.

Or at the very least, that Hook doesn't know magic is gone. And she is keeping that secret from him.

Comment

Also, we've seen Regina's use of magic was unstable at first and that might give Rumpel and Regina the time they need to attack.

But I doubt anything will happen that quickly removes Hook and Cora from Storybrooke. If anything, they will be sticking around for some time.

Comment

Whether Emma and co told Cora that magic had returned or not, i think their presence alone would signify to Cora that it had, otherwise how would they have gotten there??

Comment

Working...
              X