• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into the Deep (208)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON TWO
    INTO THE DEEP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 208
    Snow and Emma find a way to communicate with the world of Storybrooke, not realizing they are putting both Henry and Aurora in danger in the process. Cora sends a group of undead after the compass, and David takes a personal risk to try and rescue his family.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2012, 12:21 PM.

Saw this last night. Great idea to have Snow and charming go into the 'room, but poor execution as neither thought of the potential that the other might NOT be physically there for the kiss to wake charming up. Also nice call back to the old rumplestiltskin story with the pin prick from a sewing machine.

Comment

Someone please explain to me how Cora was using that heart to speak through Aurora? I didn't think Hook took it from Aurora?

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        Someone please explain to me how Cora was using that heart to speak through Aurora? I didn't think Hook took it from Aurora?
        Hook took it from Aurora. We didn't see him take it, but that's what Cora said happened.
        Meh...

Comment

I find the fact that Henry wasn't screaming in pain from that burn very strange.

Hook mentioned for Aurora to tell Emma the deal is still on, did I miss what that deal was? Aurora didn't say that to Emma. My jury is still out on Hook as being the bad guy.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            I find the fact that Henry wasn't screaming in pain from that burn very strange.

Hook mentioned for Aurora to tell Emma the deal is still on, did I miss what that deal was? Aurora didn't say that to Emma. My jury is still out on Hook as being the bad guy.
            The deal was he'd help her get back to Storybrooke if she took him with her. And of course Aurora didn't say that. Cora was controlling her at that point.
            Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post

What Aurora said at that moment was controlled by Cora, so she did not know Hooks exact words. I have to say this Show is awesome. It really surprises me at every turn, though I guess we all knew Henry was right as always when he said Charming will not wake up. I hope they get Home soon, because now the Town is left alone with Regina and Gold. This might get ugly no matter if Cora gets there.

Edit: Damn it Livestick! You beat me to it.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before Regina has to break her vow to Henry about not using magic.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I wonder how long it will be before Regina has to break her vow to Henry about not using magic.
                  Well, if her mother does make it to Storybrooke, she will have to break that vow. Or all will be lost.

Great episode this week.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Do you think regina is stronger than her mother?

Comment

Since they came from the same source their magic power should be equal. Although magic is not the limit of both their strength
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Depends. She sent her Mother to another Realm and she somehow found her way back. So I would guess, that she got some tricks up her sleeve that Regina can only Dream of.
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I did like the scene when Regina was argueing with Gold/Rumpel about her mother's power and Gold/Rumpel was disagreeing that he is more powerful.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would have to side with Rumple being the more powerful at this point, he is "The Dark One" after all. He taught Cora and later Regina. But, we don't know the reason behind Rumple's falling out with Cora, is it because she chose her own path rejecting Rumple's tutelage? Or perhaps she is more powerful by nature, or by acquisition of special magic, trumping Rumple's. Hummm...
                            sigpic

Comment

Think about it...rumpie and regina vs cora
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X