Firefly Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefly Appreciation thread

I thought this would be a good idea for a thread because I am rewatching Firefly and I know everybody loves this show I just watched the the pilot Saturday.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

FYI...Browncoats Unite- 10th anniversary special airs on Science Channel this Sun Nov 11 at 10pm along with a Firefly marathon all day. Don't know if this is posted elsewhere in the forum.

I will be starting my own rewatch this week....

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
      FYI...Browncoats Unite- 10th anniversary special airs on Science Channel this Sun Nov 11 at 10pm along with a Firefly marathon all day. Don't know if this is posted elsewhere in the forum.

I will be starting my own rewatch this week....
      Good to know!!!!! Sure that's not the SyFy Channel?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Nope! It's the Science Channel
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Nope! It's the Science Channel
          Rats!!!

I don't get the Science Channel.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Watching the marathon today even though I have the dvd's. Can't wait for the reunion. I think the final 2 episodes, which were the 2 that were not aired before cancellation, may be pop-up.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

It was awesome hearing about favorite scenes, secret motivations, and might-have-been story lines!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm also a fan of this show. It had so much potential, and only one season. It's almost a crime! I still watch it from time to time, and never grow bored of it. I feel that Joss Whedon has been unappreciated and maltreated (is all I will say on that matter), especially considering that the "Sarah Connor Chronicles" was also canceled. I thought a great deal of that production, as well. I will no longer watch that particular network in protest.
                sigpic

Comment

the only show I watch on Fox is Bones and I expect that to end this year
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So, the 10 year reunion thing has aired a few times. Has anyone thought of writing - or come across - fics that follow in the themes and ideas the cast discussed in it? The thought just struck me as I was watching the reunion last week how much I'd have loved to see the stories they were tossing around.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X